Free Keyword Spider
    Hey! This guy (http://scamfreezone.com/keywordspider) is giving his
    keyword program away for free. Instead of charging for it he is asking
    that you donate what you feel the value of the program is to you to the
    Red Cross (http://redcross.org).

This is off a google adwords forum...

ruth
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; September 24th, 2005 at 01:53 PM. Reason: removed affiliate link

Ok I tried that. No spyware, no virus, no fees, completly free BUT, useless to my eyes. It seems to scan top 10 results from Google with the keywords you specify and show you the url and name of the website with other "keywords"("words" more than "keywords" here) scanned from the websites.

If I am wrong thinking it's useless let me know.
    "Effective people are not problem-minded; they're opportunity minded. They feed opportunities and starve problems."

Quote Originally Posted by sendmemybill
    Ok I tried that. No spyware, no virus, no fees, completly free BUT, useless to my eyes. It seems to scan top 10 results from Google with the keywords you specify and show you the url and name of the website with other "keywords"("words" more than "keywords" here) scanned from the websites.

If I am wrong thinking it's useless let me know.
    I just downloaded it also, but I think the plus point for this keyword spider is that it shows you a list of all the keywords it took for the first 10 pages to get listed on google.

So if I type in 1 keyword, it comes back with 10 pages that list that keyword, plus all the other keywords used by those 10 pages.

I think the benefit is that it lists relevant and effective keywords that have gotten pages listed within the first 10 of google search.. Anyways, as I said, I just downloaded it and tried it for the first time also,

Ruth

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread