Clicks/Users per Sale?
    Just curious. For all the coupon site affiliates out there. What is the average clicks per sale and users (unique ips) per sale?

I'm new to this and I was trying to gauge how I'm doing and what to strive for from all you pros out there. Thanks for you input.

It varies tremendously from merchant to merchant, but overall I average somewhere between a 5% and 10% conversion ratio. Some merchants are well under 1%. Other merchants are considerably higher.

Oh, and "Howdy, Neighbor!"
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Howdy neighbor! Wonder what those odds are of two people from Mansfield in the same forum.

Wow 5-10% conversion. Is that per user or clicks? Much better than I'm doing.

Per click to the merchant.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread