Survey: Any Ebay Affiliates Really Believe Tracking Was Accurate 9/22-9/23?
    I'm showing gaps between transactions of 10 and 7 hours with little bursts of activity between those gaps. Yesterday, the hours of 4-12 PM Eastern Time, the busiest time of day for transactions for me every day for the last 3 years, resulted in ZERO transactions, the first time that has happened in the last 1000+ days (even my worst days register several transactions in that period).

I've noticed that the periods when my transactions are not being counted often coincide with the periods when CJ is in "catch-up mode", as it was last night into early this morning.

It seems that when it is in a mode where it is struggling to catch up to the lost transactions of the past, it ceases to record the transactions of the present. Hence 8-10 hour periods when nothing is tracked.

Same problem here. Zero transactions, which is definitely wrong.

Still hasn't "caught up" as of today.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by drlolipop
    I'm showing gaps between transactions of 10 and 7 hours with little bursts of activity between those gaps. Yesterday, the hours of 4-12 PM Eastern Time, the busiest time of day for transactions for me every day for the last 3 years, resulted in ZERO transactions, the first time that has happened in the last 1000+ days (even my worst days register several transactions in that period).

I've noticed that the periods when my transactions are not being counted often coincide with the periods when CJ is in "catch-up mode", as it was last night into early this morning.

It seems that when it is in a mode where it is struggling to catch up to the lost transactions of the past, it ceases to record the transactions of the present. Hence 8-10 hour periods when nothing is tracked.

OK, that's what I thought. They aren't going to catch up....as usual they are just going to pocket the money, run with it, and feed us BS about how "tracking wasn't affected". I guess this sort of slimy scam should be expected from a company that had such close assocations to 180solutions.com and their ilk.

My Ebay stats from 22 to 23 was as usual. I normally get 70-100 bids/BINs per day.

wow so many ebay clicks, and no bids, it looks kind of scarry. I've never seen that, especially since I have a very targeted campaign.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread