Does anybody know of?
    Does anybody know of a script (preferably php) that will enable me to have a form on my website that once it is filled in it will email the answers entered to both me and the customer?

Thanks in advance
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Definitely. Look for formmail. It is one of the linux defacto standards for filling out forms and getting the results emailed to multiple addresses. It even some minor form validation.

Thanks Patrick I had just found it. LOL
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Let me know if you have any trouble setting it up. I've done it a time or two.

Be very careful with any script like this. If they're poorly designed, they can be used to send spam from your server.

http://www.anders.com/projects/sysad...PostHijacking/
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Formmail is probably one of the most popular cgi scripts out there, and what you mention is a definite danger with any script. A common solution is to rename it to something other than formmail. I use formmale If you look in the formmail docs I believe there are some anti spam measurements you can implment.... I think!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread