Merchant, looking for advice.
    Hello everyone,

I am thinking of using SAS for a new marketing course that shows
    people where to find free advertising solutions on the net.
    The course includes many sources in the basic package, and the
    deluxe includes videos and even more resources.

I don't really want to go into details yet, but I was wondering
    if this sort of program would be of interest to the members
    of SAS because I don't really want to set up an account and
    such, if the affiliates don't care for these types of things.

I see a lot of tangible items, and I wasn't sure if any one
    is interested in downloadable information.

If SAS is a good place for this type of e-course, I was wondering
    what you think for the commissions.

The basic package is $47 and the deluxe is $67 and I was thinking of 35% or 40% for the commissions... what do you think would be better... as I need to
    consider in the fees from SAS too? I am pretty sure I can handle the 40%, but I would like some advice.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Barbie

with so much free information available on the net why would anybody want to buy your course....not mean to offend you, but just my thoughts...and if you really want to go ahead with a affiliate program then surely shareasale is the best bet.. with low setup cost and good service...also 40% is a good commision...

Internet Cowboy
    If you are planning on hawking an ebook, I would think twice.

Furthermore, advertising at SAS is not free. If I were looking for advertising resources and saw someone who would tell me about FREE advertising resouces for $47 or $67, I would mumble the words "snake oil" and move on hoping that I didn't get a BHO driveby from the web site offering such.

How can someone get free advertising on SAS? I know someone named Brian who would be very interested in the answer to that question.

Please let us know how you can push SAS as a source of free advertising. Maybe you know something I don't.

I understand what you are saying, and no offense taken

Personally, I think that everyone needs to find good marketing
    sources, and not everyone on the net knows where to find
    marketing sources.... so ok, I am going to list some of the things
    that comes in this course, and please, tell me your honest opinion.

It all comes in one handy guide
    so people don't have to spend their time hunting all this down
    themselves. They can be out there working their business,
    instead of always searching for advertising methods. And the
    cost is reasonable. If they have all the sources in one place
    then they could easily make back that $47 or $67... you know
    what they say... time is money... but I do appreciate the
    advice, so please don't hold back. That is why I came here first.

So here's some of what comes in the course/guide: Forgive me, as
    I just took some of the sales info off the site so you could see...
    as this is the best way to explain.

Exactly How to generate thousands of FREE visitors with easy to write articles (this is probably one of the easiest ways to get free traffic to your website ASAP and spread the word about your site through cyberspace)

How to easily increase responses to your articles by up to 1800% (this is something you must follow if you want to absolutely flood your website with free traffic)

Exactly how to blast your articles to thousands of people for free (this method is a surefire way to get all the traffic your website can handle!)

Exactly how you can get hundreds, even thousands of websites linking to you absolutely free (This is probably the most reliable way to get a ton of free traffic that will NEVER stop coming, and dramatically improve your search engine rankings)

Exactly how to easily turn your articles into a tiny little viral e-book that will spread like crazy and keep the hits coming month after month (some of the biggest names in internet marketing used this simple method, and so should you)

How to easily set up an affiliate program that will have other people doing everything they possibly can to send customers to your website (it is no secret that most of the sales generated for all of the most successful online products are generated by affiliates) (Everyone here probably already knows
    that, but most people new to the internet don't)

Give your affiliates the resources and tools needed to spread your link and product name all over the web (with this method, you won't be able to stop the traffic even if you wanted to!)

Exactly how to find monster joint venture partners that will pump your website full of traffic till it bursts! (if want some serious traffic floods, you simply cannot over look this)

How to easily find and recruit link partners that will drive large amounts of traffic to your site absolutely free, and the 2 absolutely most important rules you must follow when getting other websites to link to you.

Exactly how you can easily and simply build your own highly targeted opt-in subscriber list that will capture thousands of highly targeted leads you can advertise to when ever you feel like making money (of course this will cost you absolutely nothing!)

How to get the most out of every one of your customers and get them to constantly buy from you over and over again, instead of just buying once (this will help substantially increase the amount of money your customers make you)

Getting as more money out of your free traffic as possible (not everyone that visits your site will buy right away, so why not get their contact info and offer them something later…)

And much, much more!…including backend marketing, up selling, using popup windows, traffic tracking, endorsements etc.

This is just some of the standard package... The deluxe also contains:

6 Videos will SHOW you step by step 5 Easy & FREE Tactics That Flood Your Websites In Visitors

These six videos come to a total playing time of one-hundred and nine (109) minutes!

16 Videos Will Show You How To Give Your Website An Instant Search Engine Boost

A few simple changes to your web pages can give your sites a huge search engine boost.

Plus more.

Ok, Let me have it! I am ready for any criticizm! (not really, so be
    gentle, yet firm...lol)

And thanks again for your advice.

Barbie

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Considering paid advertising bills advertisers billions of dollars each year, your free advertising model must have some hook to it to succeed. Then again cheapskates buying into traffic scams should love a resource for free advertising. Now even Charlie charges a local titty bar to super glue luncheon special and free dance coupon flyers on the local parking lot windshields.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    If you are planning on hawking an ebook, I would think twice.

Furthermore, advertising at SAS is not free. If I were looking for advertising resources and saw someone who would tell me about FREE advertising resouces for $47 or $67, I would mumble the words "snake oil" and move on hoping that I didn't get a BHO driveby from the web site offering such.

How can someone get free advertising on SAS? I know someone named Brian who would be very interested in the answer to that question.

Please let us know how you can push SAS as a source of free advertising. Maybe you know something I don't.
    I am not putting SAS in the guide as free advertising, and I am not
    quite sure what you mean by your post. I just responded to the person
    who wrote above you, and clarified what exactly comes in the course...
    I don't think you understood my questions.

Sorry if I offended you, but I don't think you understood... as I am not
    putting sas in the guide.

Barbie

Internet Cowboy
    Exactly How to generate thousands of FREE visitors with easy to write articles (this is probably one of the easiest ways to get free traffic to your website ASAP and spread the word about your site through cyberspace)

How to easily increase responses to your articles by up to 1800% (this is something you must follow if you want to absolutely flood your website with free traffic)
    Set up a free blog. Blogspot.com perhaps

Exactly how to blast your articles to thousands of people for free (this method is a surefire way to get all the traffic your website can handle!)

Exactly how you can get hundreds, even thousands of websites linking to you absolutely free (This is probably the most reliable way to get a ton of free traffic that will NEVER stop coming, and dramatically improve your search engine rankings)
    FFA sites. You also need to tell them that this will lead to their web site being buried on the major SE's

Exactly how to easily turn your articles into a tiny little viral e-book that will spread like crazy and keep the hits coming month after month (some of the biggest names in internet marketing used this simple method, and so should you)
    Paste them in Word and save as PDF.

How to easily set up an affiliate program that will have other people doing everything they possibly can to send customers to your website (it is no secret that most of the sales generated for all of the most successful online products are generated by affiliates) (Everyone here probably already knows
    that, but most people new to the internet don't)
    The first real idea you have aspoused, but it is not free.

Give your affiliates the resources and tools needed to spread your link and product name all over the web (with this method, you won't be able to stop the traffic even if you wanted to!)
    SAS has great tools, but not free.

I will quit here. With words like burst, absolutely, crazy, blast and others, if your book and/or web site reads like your post does, it tells the reader you should be on an infomercial at 3 a.m. wearing a bright green sports jacket and pink sunglasses.

Not meaning to offend, but this smells like someone giving out a bunch of free, easy-to-find information for $67. There might be a market for it. There are lazy people everywhere.

I suggest a more professional approach and less hype. Use more conservative words to convey your message and people will take you more seriously.

Best of luck and welcome to ABW

Thanks.

I see that you are experienced on the net. But what about the people
    who aren't, who are just starting off, who don't know where to look?

Don't you think they could use some help?

Goodness knows, when I was starting out, I certainly could have
    used this.

But, thanks anyway.

Barbie

barbie you sure are offering lots for that price..now other concern which i have is suppose a person who buys this resource and then he modifies it and sells it as his own product...i am not sure abt ..if its possible...just my concern...if this is not posible then you surely are offering lots for that price...i guess it can selll...hope to got a complimentry copy from you...lol just kidding..but would accept it if u provide one...

No offense, but......

If you don't take what you are doing seriously enough to invest a few days' lunch money in it yourself (setup fee for SAS or wherever), how can you expect anybody else to take you seriously enough to shell out their hard earned cash for your 'product'?

I don't really want to set up an account and
    such, if the affiliates don't care for these types of things.
    Yes, you will find that most folks on this board concentrate on tangible products, becasue it is easier (and thus more sensible) to sell items that just about everybody NEEDS. But there are plenty of sites out there that cater to your type of offer. You won't have any problem getting plenty of exposure with an affiliate program on SAS or any other network with a reasonably high profile. Whether you make any money or not though, will depend more on the volatility and cutthroat nature of promoting in your niche than on whether you get exposure or not.

Quote Originally Posted by id2k
    barbie you sure are offering lots for that price..now other concern which i have is suppose a person who buys this resource and then he modifies it and sells it as his own product...i am not sure abt ..if its possible...just my concern...if this is not posible then you surely are offering lots for that price...i guess it can selll...hope to got a complimentry copy from you...lol just kidding..but would accept it if u provide one...
    Thanks id2k,

Actually there is a resell rights with a couple of the things...
    but otherwise they are protected... there is a lot of info in
    it, only some of it is posted here.... and because of the fact
    that if you wanted to spend hours searching for all this information,
    you really could... that's why the price is low, it's a good way to
    get all the information without spending all the time... that's all.

But I think people who are new to online marketing could
    benefit from it... I could have used it 2 years ago.

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it.

Barbie.

np barbie...let me know when your program goes live would surely like to help you promote it...

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken
    No offense, but......

If you don't take what you are doing seriously enough to invest a few days' lunch money in it yourself (setup fee for SAS or wherever), how can you expect anybody else to take you seriously enough to shell out their hard earned cash for your 'product'?

No offense taken, but I do take this seriously. You wouldn't spend your advertising money or put your automotive parts in a baby gear store. There would be no market for it. Same thing applies here. If there are no affiliates who would put this product on their site, would that be a good business decision to spend the money on setting up an account with SAS, when I
    could find a place that has a market for it?

I am trying to find out if there is a market for it in SAS... so that I am better informed, should I decide to use SAS, and set up an affiliate program for
    my product.

Thanks for the help.

Barbie

Quote Originally Posted by id2k
    np barbie...let me know when your program goes live would surely like to help you promote it...
    Thanks id2k

I appreciate it, and will do.

Barbie

Corey is that you??

Sorry, your stuff sounds very familar. Good luck.
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

Honestly, and I apologize for mentioning this in the Shareasale forum, but the free advertising information you offer seems like it would fit better with the ilk at ClickBank.

Thumbs down
    Just playing devil's advocate: If free advertising works.....Why is it that you need to join an affiliate network to advertise your product? Shouldn't you be able to sell your product through the advertising methods you are trying to sell?

When I first started on the internet I used all that free stuff and payed about $30 to get what I would presume to be a similar package....and quite frankly felt duped because FFA pages and email blasts never amounted to much....I also believe FFA pages do get buried in search engines which may cause a site to get penalized by the search engines. I think your product is 5 years past it's prime....

Since then I have become a merchant with Share-A-Sale and I have been pleased with the results. I also learned how the internet works, and get free traffic from search engine placement through a content/product web site. No easy fixes which many packages claim!

Cheers,
    Richard Lupu
    ARA Master Watchmaker & Sons
    www.masterwatchmaker.net

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread