Another other sites that put out entire stores via Javascript
    I am looking for any other sites that put out an entire catalog page via their javascript code. From what I am learning with most sites is that you can get various horizontal/vertical banners or direct product links. One of the things I liked about posters.com is that one of the aff. link options they offer puts out entire catalog on your page.

Any others like this?

Thank you in advance,
    Patrick

Thanks. I had signed up for Golden Can but I did not realize they did that. For some reason I thought they only did feeds.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Is there real interest for Java feeds?
    As a merchant we are wondering just how much interest there is for this kind of thing? We would love to supply complete pages with our products and marketing statements (and branded design) but we're not sure how many affiliates would use that kind of thing. What would be the pluses and minuses from an affiliates point of veiw?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigagolf
    As a merchant we are wondering just how much interest there is for this kind of thing? We would love to supply complete pages with our products and marketing statements (and branded design) but we're not sure how many affiliates would use that kind of thing. What would be the pluses and minuses from an affiliates point of veiw?
    Only the affiliates earning money from on-page creatives and physical clicks would want these tools. So GigaGolf is trying to wake up to the fact their FLASH experiments failed miserably as more shoppers figured out how to disable their browser's Flash plug-in. Want a hint. Double your commission rates on clicks coming from GoldenCan and DRM/PSC displays and you'll recruit those type of affiliates rahter then couponers, incenters and BHOs. Hint: NO indy CPA network wants anything to do with on-page product creatives so you can forget that route.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    EcomCity please elaborate
    I'm a new AM so please explain further what you mean by "Flash experiment failed miserably".

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Lol, how many times has mike been asked to explain his comments?!

Not laughing at you Gigagolf, but rather at Mike !

Sometimes his comments are right on, but you need to decipher a thing or two...

I would definately be interested... just picked up GolfShows.tv, and I need some ideas....
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread