Real estate affiliate programs?
    Anybody know of any affiliate problems for real estate-affiliated traffic?
    [SIZE=2]
    [B][URL=http://www.readydomains.com][color=blue]ReadyDomains.com[/color][/URL] - Premium domain names for sale. Your new domain is ready!
    [/B][/SIZE]

I don't know of any but what kind of products would you expect?

Referral commissions - People need real estate agents, apartment/house rentals, movers, etc.
    [SIZE=2]
    [B][URL=http://www.readydomains.com][color=blue]ReadyDomains.com[/color][/URL] - Premium domain names for sale. Your new domain is ready!
    [/B][/SIZE]

I am not aware of and Real Agents, Movers and the like... but their several Real Estate related programs... moving supplies, relocation services and the like...

the problem with this niche...

is that it is very regional and fragmented there by not lending it's self to affilaite marketing... unless you have a local portal of some sort...

then I would contact real estate agents and movers in your area and ask them what they would pay for leads you generate... you could sell those leads upto 4 times...

A little while ago Performics had a couple of real estate related programs as do the other networks...

dont forget about foreclosure leads they do well on a Real Estate site...

Joe

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Real Estate programs
    Hi,

Sorry for my late addition to this thread.

My2cents is right - real estate traffic is very regional. That means: If you are willing to put in some time and effort and set up regional webpages/campaigns, you are likely to make a good amount of money. Since most affiliates think the way my2cents do, there's less competition for the few who take time to build out these city/metro area or state targeted campaigns. Let me know if you want to know more.

Marie

More more more more more more ! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMore!

Ok there Patrick.

Why don't you (and anyone else interested) just email me at marie@homegain.com. I'll be happy to share some good things to know.

Cheers,

Marie
    marie@homegain.com

Outsourced Program Manager
    Ebay maybe?

Real Estate programs
    You can try ebay too, but aren't they just paying for ebay store subscriptions? Log in to Commission Junction for accessing real estate related advertisers offering home listing (MLS) products, agent finder products, home valuation products, vacation homes, rentals etc.

Marie

Real Estate is somewhat regional, but a smart real estate firm will recognize the value in quality relocation referals. Meaning a firm in NYC can make a commission by referring someone to another realtor in Kansas City for example, so all leads are worth something.

The downside for true affiliate relationships in this category is that a reputable real estate firm will (and can legally) only pay a commission to another borkerage. Technically an agent can't receive a commission directly for a referral, as I understand it (due to RESPA regulations).

So anything you would receive as an affiliate would be for a lead, as opposed to a sale. LendingTree and similar sites have this market pretty well cornered, and they make a killing doing it considering they have a real estate brokerage license and can request a percentage of the sales commission from brokerages they "sell" leads to.

That being said, some real estate firms are developing "on line only" representation. That may change things a little for affiliate marketing, but probably not much. They will still run into the challenge of having to be VERY CAREFUL about who they write checks to.

Real Estate programs
    Noth,

Even if the affiliate has a real estate broker licence, consider the risk in rev sharing instead of being paid per lead. You'll have to wait for 4 months on average until home transaction is closed (IF the transaction is closed). Many affilaites rather get instant gratification by being paid for each valid lead. Leads that don't close are not rejected, as long as they are valid.

Marie

All true.

Affiliate Manager
    ***Promos Removed***
    I'm happy to chat about our program, just shoot me an IM/Skype ****** or email.
    Matt

Banned...
    Last edited by Ed Byerly; December 23rd, 2008 at 08:01 PM.

mteich, this bumped thread and a post in another thread today appear as veiled promos. Better cool it...

*Edit to add* Never mind, banned...

X

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread