Mr. GoldenCan
    CatsPlay.com is live at GoldenCAN FREE of 4th click
    CatsPlay.com - Everything Imaginable for Cats (and Dogs too) is now live at GoldenCAN FREE of 4th click.

100% of your traffic for CatsPlay.com will be credited towards your account.

CatsPlay.com Store Integration Sample

CatsPlay.com Search Integration Sample

If you have already created a store or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add CatsPlay.com in your existing Integration.

Click here to join CatsPlay.com affiliate program at ShareASale if you are not already a member of CatsPlay.com affiliate program.

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

GoldenCAN Questions...
    Are clicks leaving our site to catsplay (through the GoldenCAN Javacript links in our page), recorded as usual at Shareasale? I have clicked and clicked and do not see reporting of this at SAS. Maybe SAS is behind or am I missing something? Also, it is not obvious to me in the links that our SAS ID is there or are they masked with GoldenCAN?

We do appreciate the option of this service. But I was also wondering about the helpfulness of the java code regarding Search Engines. The products and text will not be seen by Search Engines, correct? Getting found is half our battle... Thank you.

Hello

I received your email and have asked Asif at GoldenCAN to double check your setup to make sure things are setup properly. I do believe that the GoldenCAN link has some kind of proprietary encoding that that your Shareasale userid is not visible in that URL string.

I don't see any clicks from you coming through, but I also am not positive if those show up in realtime or tomorrow.

Hopefully Asif can verify the GoldenCAN end.

Thanks!

Amy Strycula, Top Cat
    CatsPlay.com
    http://www.CatsPlay.com
    Everything Imaginable for Cats, and Dogs, Too!

I'm not affiliated with CatsPlay but I've clicked through on another merchant and noticed the tracking is usually in real time. There may just be a problem there if you're not seeing your clicks being tracked.

Quote Originally Posted by scgifts
    We do appreciate the option of this service. But I was also wondering about the helpfulness of the java code regarding Search Engines. The products and text will not be seen by Search Engines, correct? Getting found is half our battle... Thank you.
    Correct . . . search engines with not read the GC info
    and
    1/2 Correct . . . getting found is the WHOLE battle.

You're welcome,

Brian

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    If you're found with duplicate content (which you would be with most other datafeed solutions), you'd be punished in the SERPs. With GoldenCAN, your text and tags are pre-eminent and not going to be duplicates by virture of being involved with a feed.

Asif will answer the tracking specific to your situation I bet - I think impressions come from showing the tracking pixel with many networks - and GC doesn't load one. You could put one on your page if you wanted to track imps I suppose.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    because the feed mixes products from many merchants and many networks, the tracking pixel could be problematic. and even if it was all products from one merchant at ShareASale, GoldenCAN can show up to 16 products on a single page (or mix it with products from other merchants), so they're always be some imps issues, in my opinion.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Are clicks leaving our site to catsplay (through the GoldenCAN Javacript links in our page), recorded as usual at Shareasale? I have clicked and clicked and do not see reporting of this at SAS. Maybe SAS is behind or am I missing something? Also, it is not obvious to me in the links that our SAS ID is there or are they masked with GoldenCAN?

We have checked all linking process once again. I am sure it should be working fine, we will place some test sales to make sure things are working properly. Please do some more testing and if you do not see your clicks properly please let me know.

Thanks
    Asif

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    We have checked all linking process once again. I am sure it should be working fine, we will place some test sales to make sure things are working properly. Please do some more testing and if you do not see your clicks properly please let me know.

Thanks
    Asif
    All is NOW working fine...maybe there was just a lag with SAS reporting. Just wanted to check as we are just getting started with GoldenCAN, All is tracking is real time now. Thank you and Thanks for the clarification about the Javascript links and Search Engines from the rest of the gang...Duplicate Content is a real problem and this helps with it.

Also, Thanks to Amy at Catsplay for her lightning fast responses!!

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    because the feed mixes products from many merchants and many networks, the tracking pixel could be problematic. and even if it was all products from one merchant at ShareASale, GoldenCAN can show up to 16 products on a single page (or mix it with products from other merchants), so they're always be some imps issues, in my opinion.
    Thank for explaining Donuts. You are right this could be a lot of problem displaying the tracking images. GoldenCAN do not display tracking images. if you want to know how many page views your store has generated in GoldenCAN it is available in GoldenCAN.

Thanks
    Asif

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    if you want to know how many page views your store has generated in GoldenCAN it is available in GoldenCAN.

Thanks
    Asif
    I'd be interested in this...pageviews. Where do I look for it? Thank you.

Mr. GoldenCan
    I'd be interested in this...pageviews. Where do I look for it? Thank you.
    After you login to your GoldenCAN account you will see a list of the stores you have created. In front of each store you will see the count of page views.

Thanks
    Asif

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Asif and Catsplay should get real concerned with the 100% return ratio ( On Cat Toys???) and the 90% drop in the EPC and conversion ratio. Something is not right.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread