Affiliate Network Rep
    Feature Requests
    If you have features you'd like added to ConnectCommerce please add them here. If the thread gets too long, or a feature deserves its own discussion I'll split it out.

Also, please indicate if you are interested in participating in product focus groups or surveys. As we design new features I plan to validate our plans with real users and I need a panel of willing participants.

Thanks,
    Larry

15 years and counting
    It's nice to receive an email each time we are paid by Direct deposit but I'll like to see a report on ConnectCommerce with payment status and payment history.

Talking
    I'd like to see a simple page showing a report of total earned commissions past (months) vs. present month, unpaid, for each account I have in Performics.

============

Seems one of my accounts earned nearly a check many many months ago, but the money still sits and it could have been consolidated with the other account I have there. Wonder who I should talk to about that . . .

============

But any communication we have with a Performics Person in this forum is a very good thing.

It's nice to receive an email each time we are paid by Direct deposit but I'll like to see a report on ConnectCommerce with payment status and payment history.
    I agree with Zeus--I've asked about this in the past. Anything the tech guys could do to speed up the interface would also be great.

As I mentioned in another thread, I hope they won't get ambitious and make the mistakes CJ and LS did, adding a lot of info nobody needs and making the navigation more complex.

I'd be happy to be a participant in the user survey.

Access to product datafeeds through the affiliate interface.

Ability to click once and have only certain types of pre-fabricated links displayed (text only, certain banner size, merchandise category, etc.) instead of having to sift through pages and pages of link displayed at random.

Ability to add a list of sites for merchants to see when reviewing applications. As is is now, if somebody originally applied to Performics with a gardening site, for example, a formal wear merchant may reject an affiliate because their 'listed site' does not reach the merchant's target market.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I would love to not have to wait for banners and links to "take effect" - Have them available right away instead of having to create them and then sit around and wait until they're live.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken
    Ability to click once and have only certain types of pre-fabricated links displayed (text only, certain banner size, merchandise category, etc.) instead of having to sift through pages and pages of link displayed at random.
    They already have this--it's at the bottom of the link pages (or you can click on Advanced Find at the top right of the page and it will take you to the bottom).

Lightbulb feature request
    those of us who have more than one account in Performics could probably use a button that showed on every page in the reports ('way off in a corner somewhere) that when clicked on would send us back to the "choose account to work with" page.

I thought I mentioned this, and that someone else agreed, and Larry responded, but I don't see it now. For the record, I'd like to be able to see the time of each transaction/posting.

Thumbs down Correct existing problems before adding new features
    Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    If you have features you'd like added to ConnectCommerce please add them here......

Thanks,
    Larry

How about making your site compatible for Mac Safari users before you add more features. I haven't been able to sign up with new merchants since Petals came on board. Every time I click to accept terms both boxes somehow seem to get the message, freak out and my computer freezes.

Same problem with Mac IE

My emails go unanswered.

Thumbs down Correct existing problems before adding new features
    Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    If you have features you'd like added to ConnectCommerce please add them here......

Thanks,
    Larry

How about making your site compatible for Mac Safari users before you add more features. I haven't been able to sign up with new merchants since Petals came on board. Every time I click to accept terms both boxes somehow seem to get the message, freak out and my computer freezes.

Same problem with Mac IE

My emails go unanswered.

I have allways been somewhat annoyed that everytime I get links the interface takes so long. First I have to get to the page where the merchant is listed and then click on the available links. Then I have to wait for the merchant to load and then scroll to the bottom and change the display from 10 to all. After waiting for the next page to load I have to click on the Date column so I can see the most recent links at the top. These settings should be ones that we can setup so this is how it loads for us.

But wait...I just went to get links and I see that a new upgrade has removed the ability to show all the links at once for a merchant. For one like Eddie Bauer that currently has 216 links I will have to go through 22 pages of links to see them all. HELP. Please return the ability to show all the links for a merchant at least and not just 10 per page. Hello! The pages load extremely slow and I need to be able to work at a reasonable pace.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by landplanfran

Same problem with Mac IE

My emails go unanswered.
    Hi, to what email address are you sending your inquiries? I'll have our QA department look into what is causing the problem with Mac Safari, for now, you'll have to work in Firefox. That's what I use on my Mac at home.

-larry

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwls
    Please return the ability to show all the links for a merchant at least and not just 10 per page. Hello! The pages load extremely slow and I need to be able to work at a reasonable pace.

You can do this although it is a bit convoluted. Once you are in an merchant's available links page, click the advanced search link at the top of the page. You will see some new options appear. Below the text box to enter your search criteria, you can select ALL results. If you choose this option and submit the form with no input in the text box it will show you every available link for that merchant.

-larry

Larry, thanks for the reply. I just happened to find this myself about an hour ago. Guess I should take a better look before venting.

ABW Ambassador
    These are my top priorities, several have been mentioned above:

1. Speed up the interface - it's way too slow
    2. Make links available immediately
    3. Give us the ability to search for promotions across all merchants (like CJ)
    4. Give us the ability to see new links / offers for all merchants
    5. Give us the ability to see recently expired links / offers for all merchants

Thanks!

I just joined Performics, but I'd have to say my initial impression is that it's very, very slow. I'm on broadband with a very fast speed, and I keep checking to make sure my modem hasn't gone down it takes so long. I'd have to say Performics is one of the slowest sites I go to, anywhere.

As a result, I avoid Performics (and its merchants) if possible...it just takes to long to do anything!

Andy

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwls
    Larry, thanks for the reply. I just happened to find this myself about an hour ago. Guess I should take a better look before venting.

Vent away, we know the interface needs improvement and it helps to understand which parts are the most cumbersome to use. Your suggestion is very useful since we should probably offer a link outside of the advanced search that will display all links.

Please, keep them coming.

-larry

I know this has already been said, but just to reinforce:

Speed up the interface. It takes forever to run reports - especially if you're not sure this is the right report you want to run in the first place.

Make the banners available immediately. We have to see that the banner is going to fit in where we want it. Having to wait to see it on my web page makes me sometimes change my mind and put up another merchant's banner instead.

Make sure links are updated. Many times I want to feature a merchant, only to find their banners have not been updated. I haven't paid attention lately, but it used to be that even the merchant Performics featured on the main page was displaying an ad that expired months previously.

Make a report available to us that shows the status of the commissions we are owed. The e-mail you send out when payment is made is great! I like to be able to see a breakdown of what the check/deposit is for. But I'd like to know in advance what we are currently owed (and what it is for) and when to expect the payment.

Thanks for asking.

Deb

I would like an answer to my emails to info@performics.com - I have emailed many times with important questions - NO ANSWER???

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread