Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Delays Today 9/26 ?
    My clickthroughs haven't moved in both acts today. I'm assuming we are back to the delays again???????

"Again" you say? I thought we hadn't moved from the "we're still" there stage for days.................

Yes, I noticed the same thing all morning, but just checking again, there is finally an increase in clicks, but still no sales. But all morning the figures had not changed.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    I checked my stats early this morning at CJ and I had sales on 9/26 (today). Reporting delay was around 1H:30

Zeus you must be on a good server! It appears that this is affecting some, but not all of us. My clicks and impressions are way behind from what I can see, and no sales whatsoever for today. What puzzles me is that nobody at CJ seems to have noticed what's going on here at ABW, or is it that they have just chosen to ignore us? Even Todd seems to have disappeared off the radar (can't say I blame him really as he is going to get a lot of flak if and when he does put in an appearance!).

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail
    "Again" you say? I thought we hadn't moved from the "we're still" there stage for days.................
    Abigail, Your Right!! What was I thinking.

I agree with Grumpy Zeus! You must be on the good server Still no change here on the clickthroughs and obviously no sales. I hope this isn't going to be a repeat of the 23rd

15 years and counting
    It's 10:14 PDT in Santa Barbara and nobody at CJ is home, no post here, no update on their frontpage, it's awful. 3 days without accurate stats.
    Between my last post and this one, I had more sales reported with a delay closer to 1H00.
    I don't know if I'm on the right server, to avoid any problem I had my own installed at my expense a long time ago in their secret tracking room and I made sure the power line was not set under Todd rocking chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    It's 10:14 PDT in Santa Barbara and nobody at CJ is home, no post here, no update on their frontpage, it's awful. 3 days without accurate stats.
    Between my last post and this one, I had more sales reported with a delay closer to 1H00.
    I don't know if I'm on the right server, to avoid any problem I had my own installed at my expense a long time ago in their secret tracking room and I made sure the power line was not set under Todd rocking chair.
    Hmmm, that might not be a bad idea Unfortunately with no sales coming in I can't afford it until they fix things

ABW Ambassador
    I must be on the same server as Zeus, have sales showing up today without much of a delay, yesterday was a better than average Sunday also. They still need to get something up to let people know what's going on with the current bugs, balance not updating etc.

Well, I can't even log in now. Tried several times and always get: The page cannot be displayed
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    Ron, are you telling us they woke up at CJ? It's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Well, I can't even log in now. Tried several times and always get: The page cannot be displayed
    I was writing product links to my website, and in the middle when i clicked the get Html link, I got error TIME OUT. I tried to browse other pages of CJ, but of no avail. I tried to relogin, but it says, TIME OUT

It's back up now.

What really surprises me the last few days is the lack of information coming out of CJ as to what is happening. Both Todd and the staff at CJ are usually so good about keeping us informred and I think the lack of information is causing a lot of the "Let's go on strike with CJ" type of posts here.

Todd, I think it would really benifit moral if you or the CJ staff could post some information either at CJ (for everyone) or here as to what the current problems are and that you all are aware of them and working on them. Yeah, we got spoiled by your great updates this year and now have come to expect them.

While you are at it, I thought the last upgrade was an equipment upgrade, not software, which leads me to wonder what happened this weekend that reporting is not showing up. Is it somehow related or did the CJ system software just "Hic-Up" after the equipment was turned back on. Seems odd we are seeing software glitches after an equipment upgrade.

Thanks!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

CJ's back up here also now. Clickthroughs are looking better now also. I agree Ron, I think they should of just left the overall msg up that was there all of last week. I'm guessing that the reason for the timeouts are that they are probably working on the balance problem and all the others.

ABW Ambassador
    There are clicksor ads in the posts now?

In this, are you guys seeing information underlined with a clicksor ad?

"What really surprises me the last few days is the lack of information coming out of CJ as to what is happening. Both Todd and the staff at CJ are usually so good about keeping us informred "

I usually agree with you Ron but not on this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "What really surprises me the last few days is the lack of information coming out of CJ as to what is happening. Both Todd and the staff at CJ are usually so good about keeping us informred "

I usually agree with you Ron but not on this.
    Okay, what I should have said was over the last year...CJ has been so good about this compared to LinkShare. Helps when I put it in perspective. LOL
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I have had numerous sales over the last 3 days, but my balance at the top has stayed the same since the 23rd.. HMMMMM..

Quote Originally Posted by mastershops
    I have had numerous sales over the last 3 days, but my balance at the top has stayed the same since the 23rd.. HMMMMM..
    mine is the same way.. and they don't even show up when i run a transaction report.... what is really going on at CJ?????

why fix it if it isn't broken...??
    i've generate a good amount of income per day before all of this went down... now im lucky if i get ONE sale/lead per day...

it's sad but it sounds as if the major employment sites are calling my name..
    Visit me over at... [URL=http://www.socialrankings.com]Social Rankings[/URL] or [URL=http://revenuerobot.blogspot.com]Revenue Robot[/URL]

Todd Please give us some insight on what is going on.
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

ABW Ambassador
    "We are aware that past deployments have caused some of you concerns about the reliability of our infrastructure. We are working hard to change that perception."

This is the part i don't get Todd. You've been reading these threads for awhile now. But won't say anything, won't put a message up at CJ. Why? Is it really that hard to say you're aware of the problem and working on it? When there is something wrong and you cut off the communication, what would you think? Do you not understand that people want communication when stuff like this happens? You also have threads over at WMW you might want to take a look at. http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum20/5276-1-10.htm

Yes, I have read through the various threads but I needed some time to find out what was going on before I could respond.

There is no reporting delay (reporting and tracking have been working correctly).

The issue is a job that runs to summarize data that is then used for reporting things like your account balance, etc. is not working correctly and is causing you to see inconsistant information. We are working to get this corrected ASAP.

We are putting up a meesage in the members area shortly.

I will try to get more details on when this will be resolved before I go home tonight.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Todd,

Thank you. Obviously folks have felt there has not been adequate communication the last few days on this. Can you or someone at CJ perhaps give us, at the very least, a report once a day? I'm guessing, since there have been problems for some time now, that this is not an easy fix. A daily update would be so appreciated.

Thanks!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    Yes, I have read through the various threads but I needed some time to find out what was going on before I could respond.

There is no reporting delay (reporting and tracking have been working correctly).

The issue is a job that runs to summarize data that is then used for reporting things like your account balance, etc. is not working correctly and is causing you to see inconsistant information. We are working to get this corrected ASAP.

We are putting up a meesage in the members area shortly.

I will try to get more details on when this will be resolved before I go home tonight.
    Thank you. That eases my mind.
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

ABW Ambassador
    The commissions details report has been working fine for me up to now. I've been relying on that to see my sales.

Latest sale 25-Sep-2005 11:36 PDT 25-Sep-2005 13:00 PDT
    Nothing since then. Any one seen any sales in the commissions details report after 25-Sep-2005 13:00 PDT?

I was seeing transactions this morning for the weekend, but now can't find any from 9/23 - 9/26. And my summary figure on the entrance page remains at a frozen standstill. Reporting is seriously messed up.

CJ - It would be really nice to acknowledge this on the affiliate entry page.

Something's definitely wrong.
    Liz Welsh Tompkins
    Styleforfree.com
    email: [email="lwtompkins@styleforfree.com"]lwtompkins@styleforfree.com[/email]
    [url="http://twitter.com/styleforfreecom"]Twitter[/url] | [url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625631089&ref=name"]Facebook[/url]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast