Exclamation Getting links..
    I seem to be having trouble getting my links...
    i know this may sound weird but i can log in fine... but when i try to navigate around the site nothing works...

say for instance i click the "get links" tab at the top of the page... i have to keep my mouse on the tab in order for the page to fully load up.. i can't move my mouse around because the page stops loading... what gives?? and it goes for the other tabs up at the top also...

i can't apply to any advertisers/merchants because nothing seems to work... i'm fairly new to The Performics Program... i've dealt with other affiliate programs for a few years now.. but i'm trying to get more eggs in my basket if you know what i mean..

if anyone could help please let me know.. thanks!
    Visit me over at... [URL=http://www.socialrankings.com]Social Rankings[/URL] or [URL=http://revenuerobot.blogspot.com]Revenue Robot[/URL]

I've never had the same problem you are having.

I know that doesn't really help, except to say that with IE, it works for me. I have also navigated their site using firefox and Opera (although Opera didn't work all that well as I recall).

Fred

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo
    I seem to be having trouble getting my links...
    i know this may sound weird but i can log in fine... but when i try to navigate around the site nothing works...

say for instance i click the "get links" tab at the top of the page... i have to keep my mouse on the tab in order for the page to fully load up.. i can't move my mouse around because the page stops loading... what gives?? and it goes for the other tabs up at the top also...

i can't apply to any advertisers/merchants because nothing seems to work... i'm fairly new to The Performics Program... i've dealt with other affiliate programs for a few years now.. but i'm trying to get more eggs in my basket if you know what i mean..

if anyone could help please let me know.. thanks!
    Moving the mouse away from the tab does disrupt IE's progress bar, but the request is actually still processing. Unfortunately it sounds like you were experiencing some pretty lengthy delays. Usually people wind up just clicking the request again and not waiting for the first one to finish.

What time of day do you usually use the application?

-larry

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread