Balance is showing it was approved and is being processed. I don't remember that ever happening on a Saturday.

ABW Ambassador
    Boy Howdy ... Your right Packy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thats the earliest I've ever seen :cool:

Now ... If it hits direct deposit before the 19th ... It will be a record for me.

Dave

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    YES!

I remembered that last month the approvals came on the 12th, so I was checking already. It would be nice if the actual deposit came early, too!

Blowing My Whistle! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: Leader ]

ABW Ambassador
    YES!!! Payday is right around the corner. I just got my other main check from another merchant today Federal Express - It was about 7 days early. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    No problem with CJ over payment issues and the new CEO would relish getting the checks out even a day early. Now if BeFree would just get those owing me monies from November.. let alone the December amounts I'd be a happy camper. Linkshare wants back in on the mass affiliate action, but thinks a net 60 day bill to merchants for affiliate commissions is about par for their course.

Now someone turn on my CJ sales reporting since this is becoming my slowest month since last Febuary.

Mike, I'm having a real slow day all around. Everything I have on my site is way down today and not just CJ. It must be my week for slow sales and leads starting today. Last week picked up nicely. I thought I was over the hump.

ABW Ambassador
    Well, ECom and Packy, I hope things improve for you at the week progresses. Sunday has been very strong for my CJ merchant sales, so no complaints here. In fact, January is starting to look stronger than December. So there's hope for a gangbuster spring ahead. If you've had a bad day, I'll bet you get a good day to negate it soon.

Cheer up Packy, you should get cookie-based sales coming in within the next few days, assuming that you did have people looking and clicking on Sun...

Whiznot, glad to hear your sales are good. My January sales have been good also. I'm only down about 5 sales for the same period as in December. I hope it continues like this.

Leader, thanks. I am still getting alot of click throughs so hopefully your right. Maybe the cookies will pay off.

Yea, it's about time for the checks to start rolling in again. About when does the CPABank checks come? I think they should be sending out my November check here pretty soon. I thought they were supposed to pay 45 days EOM, which would be about now.

CK, I just got my first one the other day. It was for October. They had it ready in December. I kept forgetting to send in my signed income tax form. Once I sent it in they got it right out. Did you send yours into them?

Packy,
    I faxed them the form they sent me over a month ago. I haven't heard anything from them since then. Did they send you some kind of acknowledgement that they recieved it or did they just send you your check?

Also can you let me know when you get your November check from CPAbank?

ps. their referral program is my best performing offer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

CK, I sent them the fax at a friends business. I think the fax just said that it went through. They didn't send any verification that they received it. They called me and told me they had my check sitting on their desk for awhile and needed me to send the form. I'll let you know when I get Novembers check. 45 days would mean they send Novembers check about the 15th of this month. So we should receive it any day now.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    CJ bends over backwards for affiliates when it comes to paying on-time/everytime. That is why they will survive this years bloodbath when it dawns on us that LS and BF were pulling our chain over late payments and having to beg for every check. Wake up merchants you can't pay your phone or ISP bill on a net 90 day basis, nor can we !!! Half my merchants at BF still show the payment status of AWAITING FUNDS for the 11/01/2001 period.

Packy,

I got my CPABank (Monocast) check today.
    It was for November. The check was dated 1/15/02 (45 days after End of Month). The envelope was postmarked 1/25/02.

CPAbank is doing pretty good for me this month. I'm glad they pay. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

That makes two reports that I recall of payment by CPA Bank.

Also I haven't read any flames against CPA Bank.

NOW it's time for me to check it out...

CK, Glad to hear that. I got one today also. I need to remember the name on the check though. When I get a check from them I have to go look up and see who it was from. God all these checks coming in all at once. I can't take it any more. Ummmm, Not!!!

Leader, feel free to check out my webmaster page. All info would without a doubt be confidential. My word.

Leader,

If you need a referral link for CPABank, I would be happy to PM you one.

I would be happy to PM anyone else who wants a referral link to CPABank (or DirectLeads, OnResponse, AssociateLeads, etc...) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

January is even better than December for CPABank. I like checks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread