Every thing seems normal to me
    Many people are still complaining that they can't get the product links, site is slow, bla bla.
    For me every thing is back to normal;
    CJ Site speed is much faster than before.
    Product search is far better than before, now it takes no more than 10 seconds to fetch the product search results.
    I believe that the tracking was effected, because my sales dropped a lot, but now for 3 days my sales are normal as before, actually I see more sales than average.
    There is no problem getting Transaction or Commission Details.

Don't know about you, but every thing is fine here, and I'm enjoying my sales.

GREAT!!!

KUDOS to you and your PC....

Awesome Job!!!!

Keep Up The Good Work!

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    And I thought I was the only one to write weird, random posts that irritated people... Maybe you're just 'special'. I have merchants that have no products show up for searches that used to be dead on, and getting any reports, or login, to work quicker than 45 seconds is impossible. But THANK GOD you're getting on just great! That means you can share your good fortune with the rest of us!
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Glad you're finding it running smoothly.

Well I'd say things are better but not quite right. If I try to do a product search for a particular product before 7am EST I get results (ie products & links). After about 8 or 9 am EST the same exact search at the same exact merchant yields "sorry no results found". Very frustrating! I am going to try bright and early tomorrow - and this time I'll grab the links. I was so excited this morning to see it working but didn't have time to do all I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    Glad you're finding it running smoothly.

Well I'd say things are better but not quite right. If I try to do a product search for a particular product before 7am EST I get results (ie products & links). After about 8 or 9 am EST the same exact search at the same exact merchant yields "sorry no results found". Very frustrating! I am going to try bright and early tomorrow - and this time I'll grab the links. I was so excited this morning to see it working but didn't have time to do all I needed.
    I'm having the same problems. I've been trying for going on an hour now to get some product links with no success I've also found that around 4:00 - 6:00 I can sometimes get lucky. In the mean time I'm off to SAS to get what I need. Jeeze I wish the CJ merchants would wake up and smell the coffee

I was also getting 'No Results found' but It was before CJ server upgrade. Like so many people are not getting search results, I did some searching with other merchants else than I use, but I get results every time I search.
    There my be one reason for this, but I'm not sure about it. As I live in pakistan, so there is 12 hour difference with USA, I use CJ when all the US Affiliates are asleep, so there is less server load, and I get better performance.

Just to follow up, still issues with a particular merchant. I was able to do product searches and get links up until 6:45 am EST. Now I am getting sorry no results for same exact searches I just did moments ago. At least I grabbed several that I've needed & wanted for quite a long time. One more product to do tomorrow am (til I start work on my next page)

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread