Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    2 Merchants, 1 Network, +70.00 EPC
    Hello team,

Both of our newest merchants are rocking the house with an 7 and 30 day EPC of over 70.00 !!!

The holiday season is around the corner, we have been working with our merchants to fine tune and optimize their program so you can earn in Q4.

Don't send your valuable traffic to low converting programs, these two merchants alone will increase your bank accounts and have products that convert very well.

IBSDirect has over 300 scripture products, from Bibles to calendars that are in great demand all over the world. You can help others in need by making His Word available to others around the world. The Bible is a wonderful gift for the holiday season. Join IBSDirect today, click here

ClickInks.com has a prodcut everyone needs, Ink! We have an ongoing bonus of $500.00 going on right now, with our high conversions, phone tracking and great pricing, this is the one ink merchant you can not afford to not promote. Join ClickInks today, click here.

What else can we do to help you make money this holiday season?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hello team,

Thank you for applying, tons of new apps.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with anything you may need on these 2 programs, we are here to make sure you are successful...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Go get 'em Andy!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hey Everyone. Andy's serious on these 2. He's using the old trick to success. He's publishing their EPC, and I'm sure he'd like to lead with the raw traffic conversion ratio, till the establish conversion ratio is proven. Looks like some verticle winners Andy.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Hey Everyone. Andy's serious on these 2. He's using the old trick to success. He's publishing their EPC, and I'm sure he'd like to lead with the raw traffic conversion ratio, till the establish conversion ratio is proven. Looks like some verticle winners Andy.
    Mike, last i checked, the elevator to success was broken, we do it the old fashion way, one step at a time ....

conversions are awesome....

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread