Thread: Affiliate Statistics

Affiliate Manager
    Affiliate Statistics
    Our affiliate host provider is currently experiencing a problem with a server that supports their cron processes. The cron script's primary function is to copy the statistics from your temporary database table to main statistics reporting server.

Because of this issue, you will notice that your statistics are currently not updating. The good news is that all of your tracking is working fine, but the reporting will be delayed until the issue is resolved.

In addition, we've tried to email this message out to our affiliates, however the email has not gone through. Our apologies in advance if you receive the message multiple times.

Internet Cowboy
    I have noticed that I am not receiving emails when a sale is made. Could that be related?

I didn't see a reply via email so I'll ask here. The figure I see when I log in - "Commission To Date: $xxx.xx" is higher than the number seen in Payment Info '
    Total Commissions earned to date $yyy.yy" by almost $200. Which one is correct?

Any reply? Comments from others?

I don't get sale alerts but the total commission figure in my account keeps rising, so I assume my site is selling.

Other comments as stated earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by crm911
    Any reply? Comments from others?

I don't get sale alerts but the total commission figure in my account keeps rising, so I assume my site is selling.

Other comments as stated earlier.
    same here... if you look at the reports you'll see your sales...

Mabelle, Victor,

Any idea when the email problem is going to be resolved... I tried to reset my prefs... didnt do any good... i'm still not getting notices...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    same here... if you look at the reports you'll see your sales...

Mabelle, Victor,

Any idea when the email problem is going to be resolved... I tried to reset my prefs... didnt do any good... i'm still not getting notices...

Joe
    Joe-
    Please email me (affiliates@bettymills.com) with your affiliate ID so I can take a look at your account. I've done a couple test emails with the notifications internally and have received them so I thought the problem was fixed. I'll look into it further.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by crm911
    I didn't see a reply via email so I'll ask here. The figure I see when I log in - "Commission To Date: $xxx.xx" is higher than the number seen in Payment Info '
    Total Commissions earned to date $yyy.yy" by almost $200. Which one is correct?
    CRM911,
    Our system runs a script around the 10th of every month - the information in your Payment Info will be updated when the scripts run. At that point it should match your Total Commissions earned to date. As you keep earning commissions, the "Total" number will continue to rise and the CTD number will continue to be off. Let me know if you have further questions.
    Thanks.

I see, so on the 10th of the month both sets of earnings figures will be in sync?

Possibly a related issue - I chose to download the latest custom feed but didn't get the email to say it was ready and could be downloaded. Until the email problem is fixed, I suppose the generic feed is the only way to go.

9. Newsletter Signup