Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Q4 - What do you want?
    Hello team,

Q4 officially begins tomm and we wanted to ask your opinion on Q4 promotions, bonuses and perks.

I know that CASH is king, we are already planning on that but besides that, is there anything else you may want product wise? We have many new merchants coming online in the next week or so along with the existing roster so you have your own ARC / Xmas list to plan from...

Post your requests on this thread, we will have our merchants visit and we will follow up as well....

It's the season, lets get ready...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Well, we have all these nice merchant gifts, we will just have to send them back ....

Cash it is !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread