Ebay - see activity but no clicks. Anyone else not seeing clicks reporting for Ebay?
    Can anyone confirm this is happening for them too?

I don't understand your question. You're not seeing clicks, but you're seeing activity? What kind of activity? Impressions? ACRUs? Registrations?

There is supposed to be a delay from what I understand due to eBay's new program terms beginning today. I think they said October 3rd would be the first day for things to start appearing again. I don't think you'll be seeing bids or BINs for a few days...

...But I could be wrong. Their new terms are a little confusing. I think we'll have to see them in action to fully understand them.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    I don't understand your question. You're not seeing clicks, but you're seeing activity? What kind of activity? Impressions? ACRUs? Registrations?

There is supposed to be a delay from what I understand due to eBay's new program terms beginning today. I think they said October 3rd would be the first day for things to start appearing again. I don't think you'll be seeing bids or BINs for a few days...

...But I could be wrong. Their new terms are a little confusing. I think we'll have to see them in action to fully understand them.

Andy
    yes I have bids and bins as well as ACRUS showing up w/ Today as the event date.

However this could very well be direct returns to ebay from cookies set prior to today (I don't have this metric of my traffic of course, but would imagine it's quite a bit, as people click through, find a 5 day auction, and then return 5 days later to signup/bid.

My real concern is that something changed that would break all my links, but I can't see this happening. I'm just hoping no one else is reporting normal click volume as this could indicate that my links aren't setting cookies and are broken.

OK, gotcha. I'm not a good source to advise since my eBay transactions have been hosed up for the better part of a month now. I seriously think there's an issue with tracking, but haven't been able to find one.

I'm going to place some test bids/BINs to see if they track. I'm sure others will see your message and let you know of their experience.

Andy

I am wondering if all the 1000's of cookies I dropped within the last 7 days are getting nixed... I have seen a small amount of click thru and only a small handful of sales but no commish as of yet.

What concerns me is that I was getting entries in my error logs from the eBay Editor Kit. This was going on for months. It was searching for a file "undefined". My error logs were HUGE! CJ AAQ told me to replace all my Editor Kit links with new ones, easier said than done.

eBay said the original Editor Kit links should still work, and others on the eBay boards were reporting the error was due to eBay's CCS files being incorrect. During this time, clicks and bids were still being logged.

However, about the time the errors stopped showing up (I changed nothing), so did the bids and BINs. This makes me thing something isn't working with the old Editor Kit links, but I haven't had time to research it yet.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by apex-auctions
    I am wondering if all the 1000's of cookies I dropped within the last 7 days are getting nixed... I have seen a small amount of click thru and only a small handful of sales but no commish as of yet.

so you have clicks reporting for today?

Boy that's not good, I do a good volume with ebay and would usually have ample click volume to tell this is an abnormality. I was hoping they were just not reporting accross the board or were delayed

I am not seeing any clicks or impressions either. Only seeing bids/regs/etc. They are probably having some glitches due to the revshare transition.

Quote Originally Posted by ipohopper
    I am not seeing any clicks or impressions either. Only seeing bids/regs/etc. They are probably having some glitches due to the revshare transition.
    PHEW

I'm sure they'll issue a make-good if indeed things are screwy, but glad I'm not the only one, was worried something broke only on my end.

Thanks for confirming!

I got one ACRU for $12 today. A lots of bids/BINs are in my transaction report, but $0 for all of them.

I have several BIN's so I KNOW I should get paid for these but the comission still says: $0.00.

Sorry the Click thru's were not recoreded I was lookin at UK not COM.

Should we be paid for every lead from ebay ? I have many leads but I am not recieving commmissions for each lead.

For example I got 3 leads today but no commissions for them.

Quote Originally Posted by apex-auctions
    I have several BIN's so I KNOW I should get paid for these but the comission still says: $0.00.

Sorry the Click thru's were not recoreded I was lookin at UK not COM.
    we'll only get paid for those once ebay gets their revenue and it clears (I'm assuming here) so they we get the rev. share from that.

My attitude w/ the BINs is I know $$$ is coming, how much, I have no clue.

I'm flying completely blind, and I do a good volume with eBay, it's fairly unnerving.

we'll only get paid for those once ebay gets their revenue and it clears (I'm assuming here) so they we get the rev. share from that.
    Let's hope eBay's accounting department is better than WorldCom, Enron, and the like...

Andy

Well you can tally what they owe you here is a link to a commision calculator I wrote just for this occasion, eBay comish calculator
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Month to date: 3 pages of bids and BINs resulting in a total of $0.00. Gotta love it...

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding
    Month to date: 3 pages of bids and BINs resulting in a total of $0.00. Gotta love it...
    Read the other threads about this. It will be 3 days before you'll see commissions appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbert
    Read the other threads about this. It will be 3 days before you'll see commissions appearing.
    Yes but will they be right ? Why the delay this has been in the works from eBay for several months. I smell a
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread