Just Joined and Have Questions
    Hi Asif,

I joined the other day and I noticed TigerDirect was listed. I clicked to add them to a store but they didn't show up. Any info as to why?

Also is it possible or will it be in the future to delete categories from a merchant? An example is I built a store using just one merchant. The problem I am having is that it shows the categories and then lists some of the products below the categories. The problem is that 90% of the products are in the 200.00 to 300.00 dollar range which will scare my customers away in a second. If I could just select the categorys that I wanted for the store, that would be awesome. Am I missing something? I see that I can pick just one category/subcategory.

Also is there a way to build a store with just one merchant and not have the products show up below. Right now with a one merchant store it will list eh products below the categories. What would be nice is if we could set products to zero with a one merchant store. Just a suggestion if it isn't possible yet.

Asif, thats an AWESOME tool you have developed and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    Hi Asif,
    Also is there a way to build a store with just one merchant and not have the products show up below. Right now with a one merchant store it will list eh products below the categories. What would be nice is if we could set products to zero with a one merchant store. Just a suggestion if it isn't possible yet.
    I'd like to Second that Suggestion!! The products listed automatically aren't necessarily ones you'd want shown to start with ... also, that list gets in the way of content you might want to add at the bottom that you want to show up right away.

Does anyone know anything about Tigerdirect being in Goldencan?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    Hi Asif,

I joined the other day and I noticed TigerDirect was listed. I clicked to add them to a store but they didn't show up. Any info as to why?
    Hi Packy,
    TigerDirect is activated on GoldenCAN only for Coupon Integration.

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

Thanks Asif Are any of the other things I mentioned possible or in the works? Mainly where I could make a 1 merchant store and set the products to display to zero?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread