Affiliate-sales focused domains - cheap
    Big ideas, no time to develop. I was planning to let them just expire, but I'll offer them here to the ABW community first. Low prices, will discount for multiple domains. Most have been hosted on sedo for a while, so they'll probably get picked up in expiration auctions if I just let them expire, so pick them up now.
    Post here if interested in any of the below, or PM me directly.
    Tom

fishsupplyhouse.com: Great for a fish and aquarium supplies affiliate site.
    $20 (exp 3/2006 - enom)

expatvacations.com: focus on vacation planning for English speakers living abroad (typically take longer vacations, do more planning online since english travel agents are harder to find in when living overseas). Partner with travel affiliate program like IAN, etc.
    $20 (exp 10/31/2005 - enom)

Ford-parts.info: Build an auto-parts affiliate sales site. Nice keywords
    $20 (exp 11/2005 - enom)

Germancarclubs.com: Great for listing all the enthusiast clubs, meeting dates and locations, etc - with affiliate sales for programs that specialize in Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, etc parts
    $25 (exp 12/2005 - enom)

gettrucked.com: Build a truck-focused site with attitude
    $20 (exp 11/2005 - enom)

heybartender.us: Build a site with drink recipies, reviews of different liquors, or even a blog for a bartender (or just pretend to be one) with affiliate links to one of the many online beverage sales merchants
    $15 (exp 3/2006 - enom)

HappyFunStore.com : I don't know what I was thinking when I registered this one. I think I had a japanese anime/Hello Kitty thing in mind. Or I was just out of my mind...
    $25 (exp 8/2007 - enom)

shports.com: Concept - Sports supplies affiliate site. Or sports discussion. Or a site commenting on the affects of mixing alchohol and sports (I really wanted to do that last one, with a comic bent and sports supplies as aff sales or maybe adsense...)
    $15 (exp 1/2006 - enom)

thebarbequeshop.com - Affiliate sales of BBQ supplies, with grilling recipies, etc as content.
    $25 (exp 1/2006 - enom)

thebarkeeper.com: Build a site with drink recipies, reviews of different liquors, or even a blog for a bartender (or just pretend to be one) with affiliate links to one of the many online beverage sales merchants
    $30 (exp 3/2006 - enom)

trucktalk.us: Community site with adsense or affiliate auto parts sales income.
    $15 (exp 1/2006 - enom)

petdognames.com & petcatnames.com: Idea - database of names suggestions for dogs or cats, feature content on famous animals / characters like Lassie, Rin-tin-tin, Garfield, etc. The ambitious could build out more functionality allowing visitors to add their own pets names and suggestions with a CMS system like Drupal, Postnuke, etc. Supported with affiliate sales of pet supplies and adsense.
    $40 each ($70 both) (exp 12/2005 - enom)
    Last edited by Look4; October 2nd, 2005 at 04:39 PM.
    Tom C.
    [URL=http://www.cafepress.com/simplesignshop]Simple Sign Shop[/URL]

Every day leave someone or something better than you found it.

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread