Any Delays Today?
    The last few days were some of my best days and today isn't going too good. Only one sale early this morning. I'm just curious if there are delays or not. Also is anyone seeing sales from BuyCostumes today? I'm not trying to beat a dead horse just seeing what the overall affiliate world is seeing today. Thanks all

Everything seems ok.

Internet Cowboy
    I was just wondering the same thing.
    My last transaction:
    2-Oct-2005 12:51 PDT 2-Oct-2005 14:03 PDT

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    is anyone seeing sales from BuyCostumes today?
    I think one came through this morning, nothing since. I can't figure out what I sell on a daily basis anymore. I've seen sales from BuyCostumes for about a week now and the costume I ordered for my daughter yesterday tracked, which is heartening.

If you have Halloween traffic, try Fright Catalog (on CJ) also. They convert well and have a lot of cool merchandise.

Good luck!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Thanks CJ All for the info. It looks like a little whining helped. A sale finally came through The first one since 8am CJ time and the first buycostume sale of the day. Traffic is a bit lighter than normal for me today but nothing drastic.

Rexanne, thanks for the suggestion. I did add fright catolog the other day and pulled most of Frank Bee's links because of the thousands of dollars they cost me last year. Right now the traffic I'm getting is looking for stuff that they don't carry but I'm working on that Buycostumes has been converting pretty good except for a few days and 2 of them were when CJ was having problems. I think it's time to give them a call this week. Hopefully it's just a hiccup

UncleScooter, are you talking buycostumes sales or all you sales in general?

Internet Cowboy
    UncleScooter, are you talking buycostumes sales or all you sales in general?
    Sales in general, but I have had several post since then. Lately when I see an hour or two with no sales I get a little jumpy, but it all seems fine now.
    I too have a costume store, thanks for the tip Rexxy!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I too have a costume store, thanks for the tip Rexxy!
    Anytime, Unc. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Nothing here since this morning....looking very grim. Everyone (my customers anyway) must be napping this afternoon. I'm hoping for a delay though...

Kevin, Unfortunately the 3 sales that just came in had less than a 2 hour delay!

I definately should of whined earlier, another 2 sales just came in. I hope nobody gets ticked at me when I start whining early in the morning from now on Of course early in the morning to me is about 10:00am

ABW Ambassador
    Event Date Sales

midnite - 8:06 AM - 4 sales
    8:07 AM - 9:24 AM - 5 sales
    since - 0

whine, whine, see if it works

Lol Trust to the whining! Did it work?

Well it worked for a couple of hours at least. 5 sales ended up coming in. I think I'll do an early night tonight and look forward to a record breaking week

Buycostumes has been converting pretty good except for a few days and 2 of them were when CJ was having problems. I think it's time to give them a call this week. Hopefully it's just a hiccup
    Packy if you are going to phone them in the morning please mention the 23rd of September in particular. On that day I didn't sell one single costume but clickthroughs were sky high. As you probably know BuyCostumes.com doesn't need many clicks to convert to a sale, so something definitely smells bad. I'm also going to bring this to their attention in the morning, and I hope that somehow they can look into this and see if our suspicions are right about tracking on that one particular day. Like you I had 2 very bad days during CJ's upgrade, but the 23rd was an absolute disaster.

Unhappy
    I have one merchant that's been suspiciously absent the last couple of days, considering the volume of traffic - I sure hope it's not that 1-800 number.....either that or there is a problem at their end reporting. I gotta say I've never had NO sales from that one and all the hits I'm getting. Gotta be a problem somewhere, somehoooooooooo......

ABW Ambassador
    The whining worked Packy, have sales coming in now.

Talking
    Hey man, this whining thing really works!! See ya'll back in 24hrs and we'll do it again!

ABW Ambassador
    My sales were really low the past 2 days (1 sale a day) even though I have more cj links during this period. Is cj tracking properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail
    Hey man, this whining thing really works!! See ya'll back in 24hrs and we'll do it again!
    Huh??? 24 hours??? I set the alarm at 6:30am to get an early start at whining today I plan on crying my way to a record day Glad it worked Trust

Grumpy, I will definately bring up the 23rd. I hope it's not the normal "looking at stats it looks ok across the board" response and that they have a way to really look into it. The girl I talked to the last time was really nice and seemed concerned about the affiliates at least

Oh, BTW I almost forgot to add - SALES SUCK TODAY!

It looks like clicksthroughs are stuck this morning They haven't moved all morning. It's almost 11:00 so once CJ drop kicks the servers that should get things moving again.

They're also having banner problems. Some banners are not working, some are for a merchant I recommended earlier in this thread. *sigh* Thought it was me after trying to get one to work half the day yesterday. The AM called CJ about it and they're "looking into it." Helluva time for this.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Exclamation
    couldn't log in just now

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    couldn't log in just now
    Can't log in either! What the hell are they doing over at CJ, and are they ever going to get it right?

Packy I'll post here once I get a reply from BuyCostumes to let you know what they told me.

I haven't been able to log in today - didn't try until 10 cst, but all I get is can't find server. Every other site I try is fine and normal speed. CJ - please find some servers! Even used ones might be better.

Question
    I can log in now but get kicked out every so often. Saw some transactions from a day or even more ago that I didn't see earlier today.

I also had some transactions post today that weren't there late last night or early this morning yet they said that the transaction date was yesterday.... and the posting date was yesterday. I guess the bottom line is that I got credit for those sales. I guess the sub-note to the bottom line is.. "How can we trust that other sales are not getting picked up at all?"

Didn't notice any delays; but I too got booted out into the lobby very soon after I logged in.

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread