Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Exclamation Earn MORE on every sale now through Dec!
    Hi everyone,

I'm hoping all is well with each and every one of you.

I'm very excited to announce the latest issue of the Rugman Connection , our ezine about Affiliates for Affiliates.

Featured this month in The Rugman Connection...

...Incredible holiday incentive bonuses for the months of October, November, and December. Be rewarded with something extra on EVERY SINGLE SALE!

Also: get useful tips and tidbits, find out what's new, get up to date on our latest coupons (if you're not already) and see what Rugman.com has to offer for the holiday season. The Xmas rush is on its way! Get geared up now, and win, win, win.

View The Rugman Connection anytime at http://www.rugmarket.com/cj/newsletter - I know it's not the most memory friendly URL and I do apologize for that, but recommend you bookmark it for future reference, so you're always up to date on the latest goings on for Rugman.com Affiliates like you.

Just a quick side note - Look out for another successful round of fabulous Double Day Deals (a recurring favorite) to launch tomorrow (Tuesday, October 4th), on-site.

Talk to you soon! Please get in touch if you need anything, have any questions, comments, concerns, or just want to say 'hi!'

All the best and L'Shana Tova to all our Jewish Friends at Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year)!

Liz, just sent ya a PM. Hey that was the first time I viewed your public profile. Cute Picture. Ummm, that might be my new favorite forum now. Oops, sorry I'm thinking outloud again

Smile
    That pic is officially a year old! It was taken at last year's CJU - I should definitely update! Got the PM - and you've got one back (I think you know that by now though).

I applied to Rugman months back, and still its pending Application. I just hate it, If you don't like affiliates site then simple reject it instead of having it pending forever.

Smile
    Hi Nabeelk,

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. Please understand that it has nothing to do with whether we like Affiliates or not (of course we like Affiliates - in fact, we luv 'em!) - on the contrary, it has everything to do with our efforts to keep our program parasite free, in order to protect our Affiliate partners' commissions.

Rather than mass accept all who apply, every application is personally responded to (by yours truly), one by one, with a letter of inquiry as to how and where they plan to promote us so we can be sure they are in line with our corporate objectives of a parasite-free program for a level playing field.

Unfortunately, many Affiliates either don't check their CJ mail, or our communication gets lost amongst the many other offers they may be receiving from other merchants, and often, this results in no response to our attempts to reach pending applicants to our program.

When no response is received, I generally let it sit in wait for a while before I decline it, to give all Affiliates the benefit of the doubt (in hopes they are just late on responding). I have a feeling that may be what happened.

No matter - If you're still interested in promoting Rugman.com, please PM me with your publisher name and ID, and I will revisit your application for review today.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Liz - I love your incentive programs for affiliates for Q4 - the second time I read them I realized they also said "per month" (not per quarter). I'm onboard and launching soon!

Smile
    Great news Donuts! Looking forward to your success as our partner. Please let me know if you need any insight, help, or questions answered.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by RugmanAM
    Hi Nabeelk,

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. Please understand that it has nothing to do with whether we like Affiliates or not (of course we like Affiliates - in fact, we luv 'em!) - on the contrary, it has everything to do with our efforts to keep our program parasite free, in order to protect our Affiliate partners' commissions.

Rather than mass accept all who apply, every application is personally responded to (by yours truly), one by one, with a letter of inquiry as to how and where they plan to promote us so we can be sure they are in line with our corporate objectives of a parasite-free program for a level playing field.

Unfortunately, many Affiliates either don't check their CJ mail, or our communication gets lost amongst the many other offers they may be receiving from other merchants, and often, this results in no response to our attempts to reach pending applicants to our program.

When no response is received, I generally let it sit in wait for a while before I decline it, to give all Affiliates the benefit of the doubt (in hopes they are just late on responding). I have a feeling that may be what happened.

No matter - If you're still interested in promoting Rugman.com, please PM me with your publisher name and ID, and I will revisit your application for review today.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,
    Thanks,
    I just received the welcome email

Smile *bump*
    Hi everyone,

Just bumping up this thread in case you've missed out on the notice that we're offering extra big commissions (in the form of bonuses) on every sale now through December 31st.

Review the initial post in this thread for details and if you have any questions please get in touch.

All the best to each of you...

ABW Ambassador
    Liz,
    What do you think of the new PSA?

Did you get any information about that from CJ?

New PSA
    Hi there,

If I received anything from CJ as an advertiser (very possible) it may have gotten stuck in a junkmail or SPAM filter unfortunately. I did however receive it to my publisher account but haven't had a chance to review it in full just yet. I have it on my 1,000,000 item list of "To-Do's" for this week however, so will keep you posted once I've reviewed it.

In the meantime, what are your thoughts? Any sore points of note I should look out for?

Thanks,

ABW Ambassador
    You can read our concerns about it at
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=64348

The way it is worded, it looks very fishy.

Got me working hard at deleting most of the cj merchants links from my sites, save the links from a few merchants I've been with for ages, whom I trust a lot and can't bear to part with.

Thanks lady!

Will review this weekend. Hopefully it's not our links you've been deleting...

Cheers,
    Liz

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread