Did you know?

Double Day Deals are back at Rugman.com, between now and Tuesday, October 11, 2005.

We’ve brought back this recurring favorite for another round of unbeatable savings on our most popular area rug styles.

Each 2 days of the event, find select area rug styles at 30% off, for 2 days only!

So, be sure to encourage shoppers to visit Rugman.com this week, for a Double Day Deal on the rug of their dreams.

Don’t miss out on the extra opportunity to pre-sell our absolute BEST SELLING area rug styles! Hurry - sale won’t last long.

Promo structure:
-Tues/Wed: 30% off Tabriz & Gabbeh styles
-Thurs/Fri: 30% off Mashad/Nain styles
-Sat/Sun: 30% off Kashan/Isfahan styles
-Mon/Tues: 30% off Heriz & Kashmar styles

Promo Creative:
If you're not hosting one of our sale/promo banners, you're missing out on the most dynamic way to host this promotion (and any other) with as little work as possible for you.

Visit our Get Links page today and grab code for either sale/promo banner link ID #9495059 or #10276119.
Each two days of the sale, I'll update the creative for those links on my end to reflect the styles currently marked down. As long as you've got the HTML code for either of these banner links on your site, the creative will be automatically updated for you. All you need to do then, is drive the traffic, and reap the rewards!

Get in touch if you've got questions - I'm happy to discuss.

And for now, I wish you all Happy double-day-dealing!