Hi All;

Just wanted to announce that we just had our highest sale via an affiliate.

$4,500 for a Platinum Pavee Claddagh ring. So to all those that had doubts if people brought high priced items online... Never doubt it again.

I have also extended our bonus promotions for My Celtic Jeweler.com. Here are the specs again.

1. If you are a current active affiliate, you will receive a $25 bonus after you send us 3 sales totaling more than $300 effective from Sept 1st-Dec 30th. There is no need for you to do anything as I will be doing the tracking of sales and after your third sale the $25 will be added to your commissions due.

2. If you are an inactive affiliate, (you joined but have not yet gotten around to placing a link) or are a new affiliate since Sept first, now is the time to get those links up. We will give you a bonus of DOUBLE commission on your first sale of over $200 during Sept. ONLY after you have sent in the second sale and then on top of that another bonus of $25 after your first 3 sales during Sept-Dec totaling more than $300 total, (same as above).

2. Important to inactive affiliates, the double commissions apply only to your first sale and it has to be during the month of Oct. so get those links up.

We have some great new banners up for Thanksgiving, Xmas and a special banner ONLY available to our affiliates that gives your visitors a 10% discount for orders over $199. Plus do not forget that we offer FREE FedEx shipping on all orders over $100.

We have listened to everyone and the old data feed is available along with the new one and we are adding more products that ship in a week.

Irish Jewelry makes a great gift and with the 10% discount...

Need anything special?

Just ask and we will look into it for you.

Richard