Golden Can-Multiple Merchants
    I'm trying to add the store with multiple merchants. First of all, I can't find several of them at Commission Junction. Are they no longer active like Radio Shack, Dick's Sporting Goods, - the first 15 I looked for were not there. The second question I have is when I look at the html code listed to paste on your web page, I don't see my id numbers - only golden can. How does this work. I know Golden Can will get the fourth click sell if someone buys but how does my id come into play for the others?

Hi Bandi,

Inside your GoldenCAN account you should see the following near the top of the page:

My Stores | Affiliate IDs | Active Merchants | Update Info | Help
    Create Store Integration | Create Coupon Integration | Create Search Integration

Notice the Affiliate IDs ? Click there and enter your affiliate IDs for each network.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by bandi
    First of all, I can't find several of them at Commission Junction. Are they no longer active like Radio Shack, Dick's Sporting Goods, - the first 15 I looked for were not there.
    Dear Bandi,
    RadioShack and Dick's Sporting Goods are BeFree merchants not CJ.

After login to your account at GoldenCAN if you lick on the link "Active Merchants" on top navigation you will see a list of all merchants and their network information.

http://www.goldencan.com/Manage/Merchants.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by bandi
    The second question I have is when I look at the html code listed to paste on your web page, I don't see my id numbers - only golden can. How does this work. I know Golden Can will get the fourth click sell if someone buys but how does my id come into play for the others?
    When you create a store at GoldenCAN you enter your affiliate id/site id /User ID for that merchant depending on the merchant and what network they are in.

Your affiliate ID is stored with your store information in GoldenCAN. When you display the HTML code of GoldenCAN on your website your store id is used in that code.

When some user clicks on a link generated by GoldenCAN at your website to go to merchant’s website, GoldenCAN checks to see if it is click 1,2,3 or 4.

If the merchant is Free of 4th click on GoldenCAN then your ID is entered in the URL before sending the user to the merchant’s website.

If the merchant is using 4th click option then on every 4th click GoldenCAN affiliate id is inserted in the link and rest of the clicks has your affiliate ID.

Thanks
    Asif
    GoldenCAN Data Feed Integration

In this example link for befree - I just want to be sure - what is my id to add to the affiliate id application: Do I list the site id or the number after bfmid?

http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click...bfpage=hompage

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    GoldenCAN has instructions in there for you already...

http://www.goldencan.com/help/befree.aspx

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread