Mr. GoldenCan
    Overstock Free of 4th click at GoldenCAN
    We are very proud to announce that Overstock.com is now Free of 4th click at GoldenCAN

You can display more then 600,000 overstock products on your website with only one line of code completely FREE.

100% of your traffic for Overstock.com will be credited towards your account.

Overstock.com Data Feed/Store Integration Sample

Overstock.com Coupon Integration Sample

Overstock.com Search Integration Sample

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add Overstock.com in your existing Integration.

If you have not yet created a store for overstock.com, it is a good time to start now. Q4 is here and you can use entire overstock inventory to offer many more choices and best prices for holiday shopping to your users.

If you are a data feed user and you have created a website for Overstock.com using data feed, you can still take advantage of GoldenCAN.

You can add a search box of over 600,000 Overstock.com data feed products on your existing website. Your users will be able to search from entire inventory of Overstock.com and find exactly what they are looking for without leaving your website.

You can use GoldenCAN coupon integration to display coupons & recent price drop products on your existing data feed website and give more choices to your visitors.

Click here to join Overstock.com affiliate program at Linkshare if you are not already a member of Overstock.com affiliate program.

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com
    Last edited by GoldenCAN; October 7th, 2005 at 12:06 PM.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    WHOA!!!!!!!! That's major league news... no 1-in-4 for Overstock! All free!

Imo, great news for GoldenCAN and for GoldenCAN users!

That is fantastic news! Thanks a million and for providing so much for our Overstock page GoldenCan.
    Liz Welsh Tompkins
    Styleforfree.com
    email: [email="lwtompkins@styleforfree.com"]lwtompkins@styleforfree.com[/email]
    [url="http://twitter.com/styleforfreecom"]Twitter[/url] | [url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625631089&ref=name"]Facebook[/url]

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    FREE!

and over 600,000 Overstock.com products!

WHOA!!!!!!!! is right!

What are there like 100 different categories? There should not be one affiliate on the Entire Earth that will want to pass up this opportunity.

I'd be adding GoldenCAN.com right now if I were you.

One line of code = 2 second copy and paste = mucho dinero

Thanks Goldencan.

One question though. Do we need to reset the codes that we had created before the free 4th click?

Thanks

Great news.. Keep up the good work..
    [SIZE=1][URL=http://www.tastelessandtacky.com]Tasteless and Tacky Gear[/URL][/SIZE]

What are there like 100 different categories? There should not be one affiliate on the Entire Earth that will want to pass up this opportunity.
    You're wrong about that assumption!

I will have to pass up on that opportunity because I am not an Overstock affiliate and I will not going to be able to be one, because I am not affiliated with the Network they use and I am not planning to join that Network anytime soon.

Sal.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by megatonloh
    Thanks Goldencan.

One question though. Do we need to reset the codes that we had created before the free 4th click?

Thanks
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my post.

If you have already created a store, coupons or search integration for overstock you do not need to change anything.

Thanks
    Asif

Thanks Asif . . . I hope all merchants follow suit and that you're being well-greased for your efforts. Although there are many merchants, regardless of how big they are, or how many commercials they can run on TV, I cannot go along with, Overstock being one that has been a continuous PAIN for years . . . but that's another rant . . . thanks Asif

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    because I am not affiliated with the Network they use and I am not planning to join that Network anytime soon.
    You do not have to join the network, you only have to join the merchant. The network is just a mediam to get there.

I would join and just promote GoldenCAN and Overstock only. Customers are looking for that O from the commercials.

opportunity is there.

Ok, I have an idea for you, rent your "One Line of Code Space" to another affiliate on your site that will use GC and OS.

opportunity still there.

You do not have to join the network, you only have to join the merchant. The network is just a mediam to get there.

I would join and just promote GoldenCAN and Overstock only. Customers are looking for that O from the commercials.

Read this:
    Click here to join Overstock.com affiliate program at Linkshare if you are not already a member of Overstock.com affiliate program.
    When I hover over that Click here, it shows a linksynergy link, so I am not interested.

Also, in this case I rather use a real medium as Someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead, and not as an intermediary between ( __ and __ ) , you can fill in the blank.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread