sales 90% down.
    for 2 days my earnings are 90% down, and clicks have actually increased. Any one else faced such decline in sales?

Yes, but it doesn't seem to help to 1) email the merchants to have them check their data 2) email CJ to have them check their data 3) to talk about it here. There is no help anywhere, so I will just put my head down and keep on turning out the pages, maybe someday whatever is causing the problem will just disappear and everything will get back to normal - oops, just spilt the wine!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail
    oops, just spilt the wine!
    LMAO Abigail

It will be nice if CJ, I mean when CJ gets things back to normal, whatever normal is?

Read my last post
    Quote Originally Posted by nabeelk
    for 2 days my earnings are 90% down, and clicks have actually increased. Any one else faced such decline in sales?

Yeah, if you read one of my posts today, you will see some of the answers.
    JJ
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

Pouring the wine (whine) on does seem to help, but only for awhile. Most of my personal declines seem to be merchant specific. I whine to the merchant, get no reply from them but then suddenly see some more sales post. Then I put more links up for them, restart my PPC campaigns for them, etc. and the sales slowly disappear again... Some merchants remain steady while others seem to need constant prodding to make sure that everything is right on their end. What we really need is a 3rd party to make sure that everything is in sinc.. yah...that's it.. a 3rd party that could keep track of all inconsistancies and make sure that tracking between the merchant and affiliate remains intact.... this 3rd party could also give us consolidated payments while being a storing house for all of our most trusted programs.... I wonder if there is anthing like that out there....

Today has been slow, but yesterday was one of my best days in quite some time. I'm very happy with CJ lately as my EPC has doubled and sales are on the up and up. Looking forward to the holiday season!!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Now CJ is not even tracking,

I tested 2 sales with different merchants, and both didn't get tracked. What to do now

Last few days been great, some of my best days. CJ's tracking perfectly for me.

Well, 1 sale showed up after 2 hours, but where is the other?

I have to agree with the original poster. My traffic is up, AdSense is up, Linkshare is growing, clicks are steady. CJ WAY down!

Internet Cowboy
    My posts on this board will clearly show that I am one of CJ's biggest critics.
    That said, if your sales are down 90%, you need to look deeper than CJ. Look at your merchants, look at your own operation. There might be tracking issues, but if there are they are not with CJ, they are with the individual merchant.
    Get agressive....make radical changes. At a 90% reduction in sales you have nothing to lose.
    Best of luck!

CJ's been steady for me. Thursday was one of my best days this year, and yesterday was a fairly average Friday.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Cool
    Not only are my sales way down again but ALL of my other affiliates are kicking ash except CJ. What a collossal joke that company has become. But ofcourse to the CJ apologists it is all my fault.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread