How Do I Add Coupons to Single Merchant
    When I created a store with multiple merchants I didn't have to do anything special to add the coupon section along with the products. I just created a store for a single merchant and don't see the coupons. How do I add this?

Quote Originally Posted by bandi
    When I created a store with multiple merchants I didn't have to do anything special to add the coupon section along with the products. I just created a store for a single merchant and don't see the coupons. How do I add this?
    You need to Login first and then go here:

Click here to Create Coupon Integration for Single Merchant

But if you don't see your merchant listed there, they probably don't have any coupons available to list yet.

Sal.

When I do this I get another line of html for the coupons. So I have to place to lines of html on the webpage - one for the products and one for the coupons? Is that right. I only had to place one line of html for the multiple merchangs and it gave me the products with a search and the coupon and promotion link.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by bandi
    When you create store integration for multiple merchants, the coupon integration is automatically created with it and a link “Coupon and Promotions” is available at the top right corner on the store display, right side on the search box.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread