Minimum Payout?
    Is there a way to increase the minimum payout within LS interface? Like CJ has, where we can change the minimum payout.

Being an overseas affiliate I am loosing quite lot of money with checks of less than $100 as my bank do not send checks less than $100 for collection. Even for me its not cost effective as on each check there are bank charges. I have 4 or 5 checks lying all less than $100.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thumbs up
    Thanks MC, just missed the earlier thread.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread