Let's start a chain
    I know a lot of us are singed up for many of the same CJ merchants or could sign up real fast.

OK, if you want a certain merchant to open an alternate account at SAS, why not post which one here and everyone could pop off a little e-mail to them asking them to open an alternate account at SAS.

If a merchant gets 20 or so such e-mails, it will at least alert them to the fact that there are problems at CJ and they might even open an SAS account. I don't think we can do all the merchants but we might be able to target the ones we really want.

I know no one wants to hand out a list of their good performers but we need to do something. Maybe, we could make some kind of generic list and vote on which merchants to target or something. This is a germ of an idea. Any one know how to make it work?

Maybe, get 40 people who would e-mail the request to 20 merchants or something. If the merchants they e-mail overlap, we got the right ones.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    Maybe, get 40 people who would e-mail the request to 20 merchants or something. If the merchants they e-mail overlap, we got the right ones.
    You'll be lucky to get 4 . . . most of the people here are GREAT for running their mouths but not too many are willing to stand up and do anything.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Although I disagree with bwc - I've seen many, many people from here actively contact merchants and take other steps to benefit affiliate marketing in general - I would have to say that I would not be too keen on pointing out to the world my best merchants, regardless of which network they are on.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread