Affiliate Manager
    Smile NutriSystem Affiliate Program
    Hi Everyone,

I'm the affiliate coordinator at Nutrisystem. I was wondering what everyone thought about the NutriSystem affiliate program. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Vicki
    Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    vlaughead@nutrisystem.com

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW, Vicki! I added Nutrisystem to my site at your urging, but have not had any sales yet. But I don't think it's an issue of your program. I have recently changed my site around, and have NS on a new page, that hasn't been indexed yet. Also, I think we will see great conversions around the New Year, but I'm sure you have a better idea of your peak sale times. Just seems to me that a lot of people would hit on you guys after they've stuffed themselves for the holidays, and made their New Year's resolutions.

L
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Affiliate Manager
    NutriSystem program reply
    Our products do convert the best after New Years. However, they also make really great gifts for the holidays. Just think about it. Someone may have a mother, father, sister, brother, wife, husband, etc. who thought about going on the NutriSystem weight loss program, but never did. Why not buy them NutriSystem and give them a gift of health? We will have some holiday creative that supports people losing weight before New Years and giving NutriSystem as a gift. Be sure to check your inbox in the next week or two, I will post some new creative.

Thanks.
    Vicki

Hi Vicki,

I applied to your program but was put into the auto-reject pile. This might be because Linkshare has me in the "not verified" state...even though I exist and they have all of my correct legal corporate information.

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Affiliate Manager
    Auto rejection
    Please send me your user ID or your login name. I will see what I can do for you to get you into our program.

PM sent... thanks!
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I think the N program is ok - does fine by me

When you moved to LS I almost dropped you because... welll... you moved to Linkshare!

When you started sending all those "here's another thing affiliates aren't allowed to do" emails, I almost dropped you

Then you're emails changed to "how can we help" and I was glad I didn't hit the deactivate button

My opinion:

I'm still using all the pop-up case studies from the previous network (fortunately, I saved them to disk before they dissapeared)

They work better then any banner you supply, well... when used in conjunction with supplied banners.

You should bring them back!

Then in today's email, you actually told us to go to your site and copy some case studies and place them on our own site.

Best,
    Billy

Affiliate Manager
    Wink Pop up case studies
    Hi Billy,

I am unfamiliar with these pop up case studies. Could you forward them to me? Then, I can see what I can do to bring them into the Linkshare program. Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate the honest feedback. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Vicki

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Check your PMs - link is on the way...

And since you asked... my pet peeve... AMs need to respond to affilliate emails

Nothing good (profitable) happens with either no communication, or one-way communication

Hi Vicki,

I applied to your program but i was auto-rejected. Where can i send you my site so you can check it manually? It is a good weight loss site with great positions on Google.

Thanks,

Florentina

Bumping this old thread because I've had ongoing problems with the NutriSystem program. Tried to apply a couple of years ago. Wasn't rejected, wasn't accepted. Tried again, same thing. Tried emailing per the address above as well as customer service, etc.

Today I tried to check the application on LS. Nothing about pending status, so applied again. This time was auto-rejected. As far as I can tell I'm in complete compliance with their requirements.

Anyone an active NS affiliate? Do you have a new AM email?

Thanks for any help.

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    The contact is Bill Chase:

bchase AT nutrisystem.com

Hth!
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Thank you, Lisa! I'll try that!

Alison

Lisa, thanks again. I emailed Bill, he emailed me RIGHT back and had already set up an offer for me. I've been able to join and I'm promoting it on one blog already.

Thanks so much for your kind help,

Alison

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread