Question phpAdsNew or Adpeeps - which is superior?
    Adpeeps.com claims to be five times faster than phpAdsNew and for that reason we are thinking of using them.

Has anybody tried both scripts? What has your experience been?

Has AdPeeps been 5 times faster than phpAdsNew? Is the latest version of AdPeeps faster than both phpAdsNew and Max Media Manager?

Thank you very much. I appreciate your assistance.

http://www.Azam.biz/webmaster-freebies - free scripts, software and ebooks for webmasters!

ABW Ambassador
    I am more than a little annoyed with the maxmedia/phpadsnew split, so much time invested into customizing my version... but I don't know about adpeeps.com, I am always hesitant on a site that has no buy button, and I see two prices in the text, $50 and $75, not a huge difference, but it shows a lack of attention to detail.

Give the 14 day trial a spin and let us know how it works...

Chet

I downloaded adpeeps and posted a few times in the "support forum" - got some flames, let's just say that it will not be running on any site of mine, looks like it could great stuff ... if "Herby" types weren't running it.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    I downloaded adpeeps and posted a few times in the "support forum" - got some flames, let's just say that it will not be running on any site of mine, looks like it could great stuff ... if "Herby" types weren't running it.
    don't you love that.
    Go asking for help and you're told you're stupid. Thats why I ditched HiveMail.

Question
    I've been looking at phpadsnew as well for one of my sites, which is going to need a major overhaul to ditch all the CJ merchants. Anyone using this, and do you like it? I don't mind buying something if it's better/easier since I don't have a lot of time to learn new things right now.

Andy

I have used PAN for a few years and I'm really very satisfied. Actually there isn't much this thing can't do. That being said it is true that you need a good understanding of the sctip and a manual. I mean: unleashing the power of PAN requires some basic common sense and a look in the manual once in a while. It is packed with features so it is quite normal it takes some time and energy to figure it out. Well, it did in my case anyway. :-)

My only issue is related to the bloated size of phpAdsNew v. Adpeeps. Is phpAdsNew slow? Phpadsnew is bulky. Try to download it .. it is a few MEGABITES... and for what? Ad Peeps claims to do the same thing it does with under 300k download.

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Could you please elucidate? I'm curious to know what you thought of the software as I don't want to make a mistake. Thank you.

I would also very much appreciate feedback about these programs. I know a lot of people must be using them...

Andy

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread