Angry Commission Junction always makes best efforts to issue accurate payments to our ....
    Commission Junction always makes best efforts to issue accurate payments to our publishers in a timely manner. In September's payment cycle a corrections processing error occurred, resulting in overpayment to some publishers. The error resulted in some transactions displaying a zero amount. This was caused by an error in the processing system that has subsequently been fixed.

We will be making adjustments to your Commission Junction account in the October payment cycle. The appropriate amounts will be recorded as a credit transaction. These adjustments will begin appearing this week.

Commission Junction expects this payment correction to be a one-time event and we are reviewing all payment processes to ensure that next month and in the future we will return to the standard you have come to know
    Ok what is this all about and how much will I gain or loose ?
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

CJ is very smart. This is a great month to spring this on everyone because the reports are so screwed up we probably won't be able to tell where their taking the money from or why. Thanks again CJ!

Where did this come from? I never received it.
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I didn't get any notice like that either... Maybe it only affected commissions from certain merchants?
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Possibly eBay UK they emailed me over a month ago telling me they "thought" they may have over paid. I asked them to send me proof and I never heard any more from them.

So is this the "offical" I over paid ? if so tell me what account over paid and how much before you just take $$$ and not send a generic letter.

Sorry for venting.
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Todd please reply to this thread..
    I received this notice also.

Very unprofessional of CJ not to provide more detail..

Commission Junction always makes best efforts to issue accurate payments to our publishers in a timely manner. In September's payment cycle a corrections processing error occurred, resulting in overpayment to some publishers. The error resulted in some transactions displaying a zero amount. This was caused by an error in the processing system that has subsequently been fixed.

We will be making adjustments to your Commission Junction account in the October payment cycle. The appropriate amounts will be recorded as a credit transaction. These adjustments will begin appearing this week.

Commission Junction expects this payment correction to be a one-time event and we are reviewing all payment processes to ensure that next month and in the future we will return to the standard you have come to know

Thank God, I havn't received such a message.

I didn't get the message either, so it must be specific merchants.

How vague can you be? Practically no information, and as mentioned earlier, the reporting is so screwed up right now, who can tell if this is correcting the problem, or making it worse?

I'm beginning to believe there is going to be a mass exodus from CJ...

Andy

CJ can be VERY vague.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    I didn't get the message either, so it must be specific merchants.

How vague can you be? Practically no information, and as mentioned earlier, the reporting is so screwed up right now, who can tell if this is correcting the problem, or making it worse?

I'm beginning to believe there is going to be a mass exodus from CJ...

Andy
    Who knows why some got this notice. Could be that if you are signed up with a particular merchant, you received it even though you had no sales with that merchant!!

Who in the *&&^ writes this garbage at CJ? This is rediculous. Todd, can you ask that all future messages like this are routed through you first? At least you can edit them. Meanwhile YES MANY OF US ARE UPSET OVER THIS!

CJ.......... keeping us blindsided........... It is almost Halloween... Must be time for a scare....
    Last edited by Airstrip; October 11th, 2005 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Correct Englisg

Give it up, folks.

Todd is not going to answer here, and CJ doesn't give a damn about how little or how confusing the information is that they impart.

Might as well face it, CJ is used-car salesman of networks. You never know where you really stand, and that's *exactly* how they want it.
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

Yeah!! What he said!!

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding
    Where did this come from? I never received it.
    "resulting in overpayment to some publishers"

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread