Frank Bee Costumes in or out of CJ?
    Frank Bee is not listed as deactivated. BUT there are no Frank Bee links and Frank Bee is NOT listed among the advertisers. I have some of their costumes on my site and wondering what to do. Some are pilgrim costumes and only Frank Bee has them. Any news on Frank Bee?? Thank you.

Frank Bee = costumeman.
    Costumeman = high reverse rate.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Hi:
    Costumes are only a small part of my site, which has over 2000 pages. However, I still would like to know please because I want to keep my pages current. Thanks. Yes, a lot of item types have reversals, and of course there are the credit card fraudsters too. I like Frank Bee costumes and want to keep the links up. Maybe I will just email them to ask...

They are on SAS.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Thank you, yes, I have the ones from SAS. The thing is Frank Bee has the EXTRA large Pilgrim costume. Many Americans such as myself are overweight, so I try to feature items for us when possible. Thanks very much and I do appreciate the kind attention. I did email Frankie to see what the deal is...

Amazonut,

Re-read popdawgs post. Frank bee's is at CJ under the name Costumeman. Definately re-read the part Costumeman = High Reversals! It's nice that you like the Frank Bee costumes but I would see if you can find another who cares about their affiliate program. They have never been serious about it and I don't see it ever happening.

I looked the other day and last year they reversed over 300 costume sales of mine during the Halloween season. They cost me several thousands of dollars. All I can say is Good Luck

Thanks, I did not know CostumeMan was Frank B. Shows how little I know... I guess I have to take my chances on reversals because costumes are one small area of links I offer. I thank you both for your kind input. I guess if there are hard knocks, I will have to roll with the punches. Thanks to all again!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread