Payments now showing in SynergyAnalytics!
    I just checked and my report shows payment dated 10/11

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Yes, Affiliate Payment Summary reports are now updated with the first October batch which will mail tomorrow.

Kelli

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    Yayyy! Nice to see some activity in the Merchant Payment History Report and Affiliate Payment Summary report after all this time.
    Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:

Is anyone actually seeing this payment in direct deposit yet? My bank normally shows a pending deposit faster than this, so I'm wondering if payments really got "mailed" as fast as LS told us.

If your Affiliate Payment Summary report is showing a payment issued in this batch, you should see the direct deposit hit your bank either today or tomorrow.

Kelli

The payment shows in Synergy Analytics, but I don't see anything in the bank yet. I'm sure it'll come through in the next day or two, though.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Pending payment now showing at my bank this morning. Wonder if that means that checks didn't get mailed til yesterday?

Payment was in my account this morning.
    [B]A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.[/B]

Mine's in the bank, too. I love direct deposit!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Question Which months commissions
    Which months commissions are you being paid for. I just started with LS in Sept and have commissions generated in Sept. Will they be paid this month? If I try to get a payment report in LS, I get an error.

dpl882,
    I'll try and provide some background on our payment process to help address your question. Each month, we invoice our merchants for the prior month's earned affiliate commissions. The affiliate commission data is typically made available to them in the first week of the following month. Most of our merchants have payment terms that require them to pay LinkShare by the end of the month that the invoice is generated. So, in the case of September earned commissions, most merchants need to pay LinkShare by October 31st.

As merchants pay us, we pay their affiliates. We offer consolidated payments and issue two affiliate payment batches per month. One batch is initiated around the 8th of each month and the other around the 22nd. We typically mail the payments/issue the direct deposits within 3-5 business days of initiating the batch payment.

You are able to see when your merchants have paid LinkShare as well as the details behind each batch payment, by accessing your payment reports in SynergyAnalytics. To access these reports, click on the SynergyAnalytics beta icon in the upper lefthand corner of your account Home page. In Analytics, select the Network Transaction Analysis tab. Then in the upper left hand corner of this tab, select the Affiliate Payment Summary report to review the status and details for your batch payments and the Merchant Payment History report to see when your merchants paid LinkShare for each earnings period. The old payment reports in the general interface do not contain information beyond the Feb-05 earnings period.

Sorry for the long response but I thought the background might help. Now, to answer your specific question.....

If your merchants are paying on time, you should receive your September commissions in either the October 22nd batch (if they pay early) or the November 8th batch. However, depending upon when they pay LinkShare, it's possible you will receive your September commissions in a later batch.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have additional questions. Or, if you're having difficulty accessing the Analytics payment reports, let me know.

Kelli

Thank you for the good explanation. I didn't see this detailed information on LS. Now I know what people were talking about when they mentioned the batches. I have commissions coming from Mondera, Overstock and STP. From what I see in the old LS reports and comments in these threads these merchants pay quickly.

Hoping to see a payment from the 22nd batch.

Thanks again for the explanation.

Kelli,

Can you tell me if Overstock and STP have paid for Sept commissions? Reading some of the treads makes me nervous that it will be frustrating waiting for payments and that they will be months behind. Thank You

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread