CJ balance going up and down...
    I'm pulling out my hair over this - my balances are going up and down without any apparent cause?

How do you find reversed transactions in the new reporting system? I used to have no difficulty seeing them before the upgrades but now I'm completely stumped...

Don't feel bad mine has been doing that all Day one time I am the next time . $50 - $150 +- each way. I am getting very
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Yeah Me too! Its starting to piss me off!!!

15 years and counting
    I saw it today with mine going first up and then down. Don't look for reversed transactions, I couldn't find any. I believe it's the way they calculate the balance with data coming from different databases and not in synch. It took over one hour for mine to stabilize at the right value. Just an other flaw in last CJ "upgrade"
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=64574

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I saw it today with mine going first up and then down. Don't look for reversed transactions, I couldn't find any. I believe it's the way they calculate the balance with data coming from different databases and not in synch. It took over one hour for mine to stabilize at the right value. Just an other flaw in last CJ "upgrade"
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=64574
    Yep... this happens every month now between the 10th and 20th... why can't they have the data flow without hitting the balance at the top of the screen... pretty dang lame!

ABW Ambassador
    Ours has gone up and down too, without my being able to find anything. But then, I looked at transaction summary instead of commission detail and there were amounts listed there..now what the heck is the difference? Can someone PLEASE fill me in?

Thanks

Thanks for all the moral support - at least I'm not alone in this.

As a side-gripe, it also seems to take much longer to bring up reports when I use a dial-up connection on the new system. For a variety of reasons, I'm stuck with dial-up for a good chunk of my time. The old system was google-like in its speed so I hardly noticed. Not any more...

Going back to the original question, has anyone figured out the fastest ways to bring up reports detailing all reversals within a specified time period?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    Going back to the original question, has anyone figured out the fastest ways to bring up reports detailing all reversals within a specified time period?

Thanks,
    The new reporting is like a jigsaw puzzle. I've given up trying to understand some of them (most of them render no results at all!), so I just stick to the "view new transactions" in the Quick Stats most of the time.

By the way La Valette, judging from your avitar and your username, I take it you're from Malta?

Well done - yes, 100% maltese. Like the dogs

It's the once a month balance boogie woogie. I wish I got to keep the extra $130 added to my balance this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    It's the once a month balance boogie woogie. I wish I got to keep the extra $130 added to my balance this morning.
    No kidding. They dumped $230 without explanation into mine this morning. No doubt this will resut with them taking out $800 or something as a correction. Sigh...

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Well done - yes, 100% maltese. Like the dogs
    I thought you were from there. My previous boss (retired), whom I worked with for 14 years in Greece, lives in Cospicua and we still keep in touch by email quite regularly. Best person I've ever worked with. I've also had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful island twice in the past.

I wish Todd would post a sticky regarding these balance movements between the 10th and 20th of every month. The amount in limbo can be seen, in most cases, in both the transaction detail and commission summary (search by locked status) when the balance is unexpectedly high. For example, you'll see merchant A has a $500 transaction in the transaction detail which accounts for aggregated transactions from either extended-August or September transactions. When you run the commission summary report by "locked" for September, you'll likely see a matching amount still posted as "locked" rather than "closed". Confusing? YES! But they're not stealing your money...

Just noticed I have an unexplained extra $2,000 added to my balance now. If only they were real

No matter how I try, I can't seem to get ANYTHING to balance with ANYTHING else about half the time! And now with eBay and their wierd commissions posting on the original date of the bid in some cases, and creating new lines in others (BINs), it's confusing the cr@p out of me.

Andy

Just noticed I have an unexplained extra $2,000 added to my balance now. If only they were real
    I'd like that back... it belongs in My account..

I just got $300 taken out in fee's because ... well I don't even know why.
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Wish I could help - it just disappeared from my account. I felt rich for a few hours though...

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread