"Locked" does not mean "Locked"
    Anybody else seeing their "Locked" transactions total dollar amount going down?

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken
    Anybody else seeing their "Locked" transactions total dollar amount going down?

WTF?
    Is your commissions balance going up under current balance? If so, they've been moved from Locked to Closed. If not... don't know what to tell ya...

"Locked" does not mean "Locked" is a GOOD THING. Actually, it looks like LOCKED now means "COMMISSION earned but MERCHANT has not paid CJ yet." What you want to see grow is your COMMISSION BALANCE. That's when LOCKED becomes "MERCHANT has paid CJ, and CJ can now pay you."

You want "Locked" to move to "Commission Balance" before CJ issues payments around the 20th. Last month, I had a third of my commissions stay in that LOCKED section. They did not move to the Commission Balance section until after CJ issued the payment last month. So, I won't get paid until this month.

Internet Cowboy
    My understanding is that when they are in "Locked" under "Pending transactions" they are not yet paid. When they are moved to "Commissions" under "Current Balance", they will be included in your check.

I just looked up and saw that Tracy said the same thing...that confirms it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    "Locked" does not mean "Locked" is a GOOD THING. Actually, it looks like LOCKED now means "COMMISSION earned but MERCHANT has not paid CJ yet." What you want to see grow is your COMMISSION BALANCE. That's when LOCKED becomes "MERCHANT has paid CJ, and CJ can now pay you."

You want "Locked" to move to "Commission Balance" before CJ issues payments around the 20th. Last month, I had a third of my commissions stay in that LOCKED section. They did not move to the Commission Balance section until after CJ issued the payment last month. So, I won't get paid until this month.
    So it appears then that CJ, while allowing the merchant to stay active, is not providing credit as readily anymore. Or is this just replacing the "extended due to non-payment" concept that appears to not exist anymore (meaning they very well could be extending credit without our knowledge)?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread