Is Ebay Now Not Paying Commissions On BIN/Fixed Price Auctions?
    Is Ebay Now Not Paying Commissions On BIN/Fixed Price Auctions? I get this under the reports Advanced Sale "Buy it now" 0.00 commisiions - The same thing happens for some other regular bids where it says "$0.00 new Advanced Sale Bid" - But I do get paid when it doesnt say advanced sale next to it. What is going on here? It seems like BIN & Fixed prices are never getting commissions since they changed the commission structure, only some regular bids. What even is an advanced sale? Can anyone shed light on this?

This issue has come up a few times now. They do pay out on BINs, they appear as 'Winning Bids' and will show up on the next batch upload. You can verify this by downloading the full detail report through the CJ interface and comparing the ebay item numbers. You'll see that they always match up to a winning bid.

check this thread out: http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.js...=1129212754840

does that count for fixed price auctions? Because i have ones that havent cleared for weeks. They are labeled advanced sales, what is an advanced sale and does it change to a winning bid? Im quite confused!

Because i have ones that havent cleared for weeks
    hmmm... the new terms only started on Oct. 1st so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Since the new terms started on October 1st, all bids show up as advanced sales with $0 as the commission. If they turn out to be the winning bid (at the end of 7 or 14 days) they turn into Winning Bids and you get your commission.

Today is the 14th, so i am referring to ones from the first and second - 2 weeks ago. So they should turn into commissions after 7-14 days?

That seems too long for a BIN. There may be a problem but may I ask, how come you are sure you havent been paid?

Did you download your report and cross reference ebay auction ID numbers?

You can't do this online, there is more details in the downloaded version of your reports. If you do this and can see there is no 'winning bid' with the same ebay ID as the BIN, then you should contact ebay, for an explanation.

The link I gave above for the ebay boards is the best place to be asking any more detailed questions.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread