Recently Reactivated Advertisers?
    I received a "Commission Junction Advertiser Status Update" notice the past two days. Yesterday, I deactivated the advertisers on my site. Today's list just looks like a repeat of yesterday, minus one advertiser. That missing advertiser was reactivated, and I couldn't remember who it was at first. The merchant almost didn't get reactivated on my site. Most usually don't get reactivated on my site anyway, since I don't usually get notifications when merchants are reactivated.

What CJ really needs to do is to include the list of merchants (both Deactivated and Reactivated) in the notification email and have it sent out when there are reactivations, too .

How about it, Todd? Would you submit this as a feature enhancement?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

BIG Ditto!

I agree fully. I have the same problem. I voiced this directly to CJ once and here was the reply:

"Unfortunately, this is something you would need to monitor by running your reports on your expired advertisers as well as monotoring your By Relationship tab (within the Get Links tab).

We apologize for any inconvenience."

That was on Aug. 11, 2005. A completely useless response. Who has that kind of time? I would think that they would want to inform affiliates of the reactivation. I would think that merchants especially would want this capability. This is something that CJ needs to address sooner rather than later.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    What CJ really needs to do is to include the list of merchants (both Deactivated and Reactivated) in the notification email and have it sent out when there are reactivations, too .
    That'd be great! But if that'd overwhelm the tech department for some reason, even a "Recently Reactivated" list in the Account Manager (similar to the deactivated list only with reactivateds) would be a help!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I totally agree!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread