Today In NY
    Woke up this morning to an email from an am. I sent an email out to get some Keywords for their program. They sent me back an email with 3 keywords I dropped the program right then and there. All was not going well until I get an email from Maxim magazine telling me about the digitallife expo so I did what anyone in NY would do. Hoped on the train and went to the Javits center to the digital life expo that was happening. I figure I get some cool info for the cell phone sites or maybe an idea for a new site. All of a sudden I see cameras going off so I scurry to the area to find out what was going on.

I squeeze into the mahem and what do I see but Carmen Electra signing autographs and posing for pics. I being the savy guy I ran and bought a disposable camera and run back and squeeze up to the front and by that time she stopped posing for pics due to time constraints. She and some rapper named Redman or Redmen signed a T-shirt for me. I got some cool pics of her and Redmen. I Handed my camera off to the guy behind me to take me and Carmen but I think the guy messed it up.

I will be going back tomorrow with the digital camera in hand, might take in Ebay U.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I Handed my camera off to the guy behind me to take me and Carmen
    You said this was a NEW YORK story...

I REALLY thought the next line was gonna' be...

and he took off with the camera

You missed all the good stuff.
    I attended the Intel and XBOX 360 keynote yesterday
    Got my self a free tivo
    You should check out the intel viiv
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=64641

Best of all I didn't have to pay to get in. Me love being press. You get treated like a king with that press badge. Those companies bend over kiss your ass. I loves it oh and the free food makes it better.

Mike I seen those puters running but didn't see that part where they turn it on and off, I knew the gamers loved them though. I was totally blown away by the guys at Verizon. It is cool to see the future isn't it. I feel like I have a leg up on others especially when it comes to new site ideas. I am going back tomorrow
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Mike I seen those puters running but didn't see that part where they turn it on and off, I knew the gamers loved them though. I was totally blown away by the guys at Verizon. It is cool to see the future isn't it. I feel like I have a leg up on others especially when it comes to new site ideas. I am going back tomorrow
    You gotta ask one of teh Intel Reps there to show you.
    Tell them you want to see the Intel viiv PC and you heard it turns on and off with the push of a button. They will show you.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    You said this was a NEW YORK story...

I REALLY thought the next line was gonna' be...

and he took off with the camera
    haha...yeah..."and he took off running..." but, that was NY some years ago, now it is flooded with yuppies and police

Its the number 1 safest Large City in the US
    And the state is the 6th lowest in crime

yeah, but the Bronx has the largest concentration of metropolitian poverty...so don't believe the hype

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Ninja
    yeah, but the Bronx has the largest concentration of metropolitian poverty...so don't believe the hype
    Actually that would be Washington DC, Arkansas followed by Los Angeles then comes NYc with 14% of its population considered poor.

Bronx has the highest poverty rate in NYC but when you factor in that the average family size in the bronx is above 4 persons and the more people in the family the higher the poverty line goes that should tell ya something.

Me being hispanic I know that we pop babies out like rabbits. So that can explain part of the problem in the Bronx. Plus the bronx borough president has always been more concerned about things out side of the bronx than in his own borough so that can also be a reason.

I am just glad he won't win the mayoral election this year. I would love for a hispanic to run NYC but that dude is just blah. He says one thing to you and something else to someone else. He is easily bought.

Yeah I think the democrats kind of dropped the ball picking that guy to run. That shows you that there are not to many good democrats currently in ny politics. Sad shape to be in for everyone in the city.

Just came back from the javits center again. I did that real estate seminar and a ton of real estate classes. Donald Trump spoke he was a hoot. Well worth the money I spent.

Whats embarresing for Ferrer is that Both Clintons Hilary and Bill won't talk on loud speakers when endorseing him because they don't want to have to say ANYTHING bad about Bloomberg.

Why wouldn't they want to say anything bad about Bloomberg? Well because they don't want to have to lie and make something up.

I think the 4 that were running the only one who may have stood a chance against Bloomie was that damn I forget his name. the guy that came in 2nd in the primary.

Me being hispanic I know that we pop babies out like rabbits
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    I am just glad he won't win the mayoral election this year. I would love for a hispanic to run NYC but that dude is just blah. He says one thing to you and something else to someone else. He is easily bought.
    Yeah, but its kind of sad how a billionaire can buy the Mayor's office....too bad the Democrats can't get it going better....

I will be going back tomorrow with the digital camera in hand, might take in Ebay U.
    Hey...so did you get the pic?

He didn't buy it.
    I mean think about it. If he wasn't running the ads he has been Would he win? I think he would. I mean just look at what he has done.
    He is the only Politician who we can honestly say isn't bought out by companies with Big Pockets. He is the only NY mayor I can remember that isn't afraid to get a bad headline. So far all of his promises he has kept.

I would say he bought it if he sucked and flooded the airways with negative ads against ferrer. If anything the only negative ads on air are the ones ferrer have against Bloomberg.

Even John Kerry who campaigned with Ferrer today didn't want to say anything bad about Bloomberg and when he was pressed on the question he said something that ended up being false. Kerry said Bloomberg donated to Delays campaign. And the news said that Bloomberg never donated to Delay.

You also forget that Bloomberg is a Democrat. Who was forced to run on the Republican ticket because back in 01 the Democrat party in NY sucked then too.

These pics absolutuly stink and they are the best ones. I suck at photoshop, I tried to clean them up with picasa but the pics are taken way too dark and I didnt really get a good shot of me and her. On another note I now have a goal in life, it is to get a better picture lol <a href=http://www.vinnyohare.com/images/1.jpg>pic 1</a> <p>
    <a href=http://www.vinnyohare.com/images/2.jpg>Pic 2</a>

I never believed in that endorsing politian stuff, one crook saying another is good, reminds me of ebates endorsing whenu

Sad thing is that the crooks don't even want to fully endorse the crook their supposidly there to endorse.

I mean how embarresing is that for a candidate. When high ranking politicians in your party like a Former President a Former First Lady current Senator and a ex presidential candidate current high ranking senator endorse you but won't say anything bad or negative about the guy your running against because they love him too.

http://www.vinnyohare.com/images/1.jpg
    http://www.vinnyohare.com/images/2.jpg

hey hey...is Carmen Electra in those pics? I can't tell ;-)

But...ohhh...she is a hottie...I found some pics here:

http://www.starpulse.com/Actresses/E...rmen/Pictures/

I get pissed everytime I look at the pics myself

I get pissed everytime I look at the pics myself
    hehe...what...the ones of Carmen Electra? I just am hitting myself to make sure I'm not dreaming ;-)

You guys should go to E3. I love it every year hot chicks in thongs left and right

Hey yo...what/where is E3? I love women in thongs ;-)

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread