Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anyone know how to get direct deposit working at linkshare?
    Hi All,

I put in all the neccesary info (I think) and pushed the update button and recieved the you have to enter the two small deposits and click to complete direct deposit verification process- or something like that... But I didn't receive any small deposits and its been about 4 days?... Anyone know what I did wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Love You,
    HumbleFish

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    HF,

If I recall, it took close to two weeks to get the deposits. I would give it a little more time.

Lisa
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

I think it took me almost a month, but I was one of the first. I think they've streamlined the process a bit since then, but I'm not sure. Has anyone successfully signed up for direct deposit recently?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I got the 2 small deposits and though all was well but never received payment after that. Just gave up & switched back to snail mail.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Humblefish,
    It can take 7 to 10 days for you to see the 2 random deposits in your account. Once you see them, please come back to the Payment Information area of your account to enter and verify the amounts. Once that is done, you're enabled for direct deposit. In the meantime, you'll continue to receive your payments by check.

Kelli

Hi All, and thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to wait awhile... Anticipation- it's making me wait.

Thanks Again and Love You,
    HumbleFish

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Humblefish,
    It can take 7 to 10 days for you to see the 2 random deposits in your account. Once you see them, please come back to the Payment Information area of your account to enter and verify the amounts. Once that is done, you're enabled for direct deposit. In the meantime, you'll continue to receive your payments by check.

Kelli
    Yes - 7-10 days was the information that I received from LS somewhere during the process of applying for Direct Deposit.

Is everyone happy with LS's direct deposit? Are there any kinks left in it? I have been waiting a few months to make sure everything is running fine before signing up.

I tried to sign up for direct deposit, but kept getting error messages, so gave up. Sounds like it's working better now, so will try again soon.

I haven't had a single problem with Direct Deposit (other than having to wait several years before it was available). It's great!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Geeeeeeze I'm still trying to find the silly link to sign up for it. Had it figured out a few weeeks ago but couldn't get into LS. Now that I can (a pain having to open IE just to view Synergy Analytics) I can't find the link to DD anywhere. I've been to the payment section but don't see it and yes, I qualify for it. A very kind LS moderator in here explained it a few weeks ago. I'd be so grateful for another explanation. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't had any problems - so far, so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Geeeeeeze I'm still trying to find the silly link to sign up for it. Had it figured out a few weeeks ago but couldn't get into LS. Now that I can (a pain having to open IE just to view Synergy Analytics) I can't find the link to DD anywhere. I've been to the payment section but don't see it and yes, I qualify for it. A very kind LS moderator in here explained it a few weeks ago. I'd be so grateful for another explanation. :-)
    Hi Rexanne,

You have to go into Your account to find it... And from what I understand Direct Deposit is only availiable to those that have recieved a check from linkshare (or something like that) so if there's nothing in Your account about DD maybe that's the reason?

Love You,
    HumbleFish

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Direct Deposit Sign Up Process
    Rexanne,
    To sign up, you can go to the home page of your account and click on "Update Profile" under Your Account. In your profile, scroll down to the "Payment Information" area and, if you've cashed at least one consolidated payment from LinkShare, you should see a link that says "Click here if you would like to change your preferred payment method to Direct Deposit". If you don't see that link and you think you've cashed at least one consolidated payment with us, please PM me with your LinkShare username and email address so I can review your payment reports to confirm.

Once you click on the link to change your payment method, you can follow these steps:
    1) Review and accept the direct deposit terms & conditions
    3) Enter your bank information
    4) Select the “Initiate Random Deposit Verification” button
    5) Return to the Payment Information section of your profile to enter the two random deposit amounts after they appear in your bank account. It could take 7-10 days for them to post to your account. Once the correct amounts are verified, you are enabled for direct deposit.

In the meantime, you will continue to receive you payments via check.
    Kelli

Thank you Kelli nd Humble Fish - Finally got it!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Question Another Topic
    I'm trying to sign up for LS DD and am a bit confused. It asks for "Bank ID", "Bank Name", and "Dep. Account ID".

I know what Bank Name is. Is the "Bank ID" is my checking account number? Is the "Dep. Account ID" my routing number?

Very confusing terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by seven-link
    I'm trying to sign up for LS DD and am a bit confused. It asks for "Bank ID", "Bank Name", and "Dep. Account ID".

I know what Bank Name is. Is the "Bank ID" is my checking account number? Is the "Dep. Account ID" my routing number?

Very confusing terminology.
    7 - the bank ID is the routing # - Dep. account ID is your checking account #.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Thank you Rexanne!

Quote Originally Posted by seven-link
    Thank you Rexanne!
    My pleasure 7 - I finally figured out LS DD just a few days ago myself. Happy to pass on any help with this I can!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Hi All, just thought I'd give you an update on my DD experience... I'm all set up now: I entered the two small deposit amounts that LS put in my account and LS said I'm good to go... So I guess my problem was that I just wasn't patient enough; if anyone else decides to sign up for DD I'd say that the wait is about 5 to 7 days to get the small deposits so be patient.

Rexanne,

Your welcome.

Thanks Everyone for the Help and Love You,
    HumbleFish

I got that far (i.e. got the 2 small deps to work) and thought I was set, but never received any payment after that. After multiple letters to Linkshare customer support (the first three were ignored, fourth time lucky), I received a cryptic reply which I finally translated into meaning they were having some problem "verifying my information". I have no clue what the information giving them trouble was - the only information they have about me is my address, name, and taxpayer ID, and it's all correct. That's when I reached the end of my tether and switched back to regular mail (checks arrived a few days later)...

Don't forget that after you receive the two small deposits, you have to go back to LinkShare and enter the amounts.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    I got that far (i.e. got the 2 small deps to work) and thought I was set, but never received any payment after that. After multiple letters to Linkshare customer support (the first three were ignored, fourth time lucky), I received a cryptic reply which I finally translated into meaning they were having some problem "verifying my information". I have no clue what the information giving them trouble was - the only information they have about me is my address, name, and taxpayer ID, and it's all correct. That's when I reached the end of my tether and switched back to regular mail (checks arrived a few days later)...
    Something to look forward to.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Don't forget that after you receive the two small deposits, you have to go back to LinkShare and enter the amounts.
    Yes, I did that, and the system confirmed all was well, all set to go, just lay back and your money will start coming in. Never did.

Hi All,

After reading over the posts again I see that it takes from 7 to 10 days to receive the two small deposits instead of 5 to 7 days like I said... Sorry Everyone I guess I wasn't paying attension.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast