Red face a little help, please???
    I am a webmaster with some experience with php, mysql, htlm, css and a few others. I have webmerge 2.4 and a few datafeeds, but need a little help in getting my templates modified to make the transfer as easy as possible to get my site up and running. What is the best way to use the field commands in my templates and are there any suggestions to make the process as easy as possible?

Thanks.
    tsmgroup2

Hi again,
    I have made some progress on using the webmerge software, but could use a little help with the programming for my templates to integrate the datafeeds to fit the look and feel of my site. Thanks.

Affiliate Manager
    Can you describe a little more specifically what you're looking for?
    Feel free to post in the WebMerge forum here on ABW:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Yes, my apologies for that. I'll try to keep my webmerge troubles over in the right category. I do have a couple of questions about datafeeds though. What scripting would I need to use to get my database to retrieve feeds already emailed to one of my web accounts on my site? (if this is possible) It may sound like any easy question, but I haven't had enough time to read my mysql and php books to figure it out yet.
    thanks.

I do have another question refering more to datafeed to database implementation. How do I in mysql or php retrieve feeds from my webmail account at my site? Does anyone know how to do this? Or do I have to implement those particular fields and addresses right into my database for my site?
    Thanks.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread