Will I get this commish or not?
    I have a few merchants in the Befree platform...one of them disabled my sites, so they terminated our affiliation...BUT, I have commissions due me...they are below the minimum for payout though.
    So whats up? I am just going to be cheated out of that commish on a technicality? Shouldn't merchants square up with you if they don't want to partner with you anymore or can they just save a buck or two by terminating you when you are below the payout threshhold? Having in the reporting system does me no good if I won't ever make enough to get a payout and obviously I can't make more commissions when I am no longer their affiliate...

If they dont pay you, then dont let them get away with it.. i should have been paid $622 last month... but i wasnt, if i am not paid it today or tomorrow.. i am going to take as much action as i possibly can..

yeah kick their butts

Ok...bumping the thread in frustration...
    I can get no reply from email to befree, cannot get to the contact info for merchant because I no longer have a relationship with them...mean time, my commish is sitting UNPAID!
    Anyone know how to get a response from someone?
    Last edited by ADesertRose; November 21st, 2005 at 07:33 PM. Reason: visual aid needed lol

ABW Ambassador
    cannot get to the contact info for merchant because I no longer have a relationship with them
    Is there any contact information on their site that you can use to track down the responsible party?

...mean time, my commish
    Meantime, document and print out whatever documentation would be necessary to prove that there's some commission owed - you never know when documentation comes in handy. You also never know when things online will disappear, so the sooner the better. Screenshots, printouts, files saved, email copies, etc.

Also look up the whois information for ownership of the site domain, you can always find some valid contact information there.

try to contact CJ. They run the befree stuff. they might not even monitor their befree emails anymore.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread