Newbie Question
    Hi all!

As you see i'm a noob here ...

As today is 20th and for the first time i'll be able to get my first payment i was wondering if i have to do something (withdraw payment) for CJ to send me the payment or they will do that automatically and i'll see that inthe payment status?

Sorry for the silly question veterans.. it's just i'm getting started in CJ world..

Thanks a lot

b4silence, I believe it depends on what payment method you have set up with CJ. If it's a check, they'll send you one in the mail. If it's a direct deposit, they'll do it.

BTW, welcome to ABW! (I don't believe "we've met")

Geno

Exclamation
    is this your first check? I thought I read something over the years here that the timing could be different on that one.

Hi b4silence,

Another thing is the venders have like a month to actually lock in the amount that they owe You; so I've found is it takes about a extra month to get the money... When you run your reports look for the words: Payment Locked (or something like that), that means they are ready to pay.

Love You,
    HumbleFish

you will want to make sure all your tax info is in the system too. If using a SS# they will send a 1099 at the end of the year...if your not using a SS# you need to have a w-9 on file before you will get paid

Thanks to you all for the answers and for the welcome words ! It's a privilege being here though!

I read something here in the forum that the first payment would take 2 months to be paid...

But what i really want to know is if they process the payment automatically or if do i have to make some request for the payment (i guess it's the 1st option).

Besides this there are any place where I can see the status of my payment?

Again, thank to you all folks. Looking forward to read your answers.

PS: HumbleFish, done that... nothing was returned...

Quote Originally Posted by b4silence
    But what i really want to know is if they process the payment automatically or if do i have to make some request for the payment (i guess it's the 1st option).
    No, you don't have to make any request, if you have all the required information submitted properly and you have crossed the $25.00 threshold and the venders have locked in the commision that you earned you will receive payment.

Also, at the top of the page there should be a link that says link "Payment Status" that might help you with some of the info you need.

Also, I'm going to go to cj and try to find how to tell you how to find the locked status I told you about... See You in a bit.

Ok b4silence, I think I got if figured out now... Log-in to CJ and go to: "Run Reports" > "Transaction Reports" > "Report Options" > Then do a search within the time frame that You made the commissions and it will give you the status of your commissions.

Also notice that when you get to the "Transaction Reports" page (the first page) within the three tables that you see, they give you the status of "Pending Commissions" which are "New", "Extended", and "Locked"... And when you run a Transaction Report (like I told you how to do above) they also add the status "Closed".

Hope this helps, and Love You,
    HumbleFish

thx a lot HumbleFish and the rest too!

I guess I haven't recieved my payment cause a part of my commissions were pending...

The amount confirmed wasn't enough for me to get the first payment so I guess that's why I don't have any transaction in my "Payment Details Section". One more month waiting right?

By the way... how long do the commissions take to be confirmed (i'm testing CJ with eBay program)?

Thanks you all again!

Quote Originally Posted by b4silence
    thx a lot HumbleFish and the rest too!

I guess I haven't recieved my payment cause a part of my commissions were pending...

The amount confirmed wasn't enough for me to get the first payment so I guess that's why I don't have any transaction in my "Payment Details Section". One more month waiting right?

By the way... how long do the commissions take to be confirmed (i'm testing CJ with eBay program)?

Thanks you all again!
    Your welcome.

Yes, that's what I've experienced anyway: you'll have to wait another month.

As far as how long it takes for commissions to be confirmed it's up to the vender but most of them do seem to take the month allowed; incase there are returns, bad credit cards and stuff like that... Mainly they do it to protect themselves.

Hope You get your money soon and Love You,
    HumbleFish

Ok. Thanks to you all!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread