I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    What's Luckysurf like?

Good payers?

Any better lotto-type sites available?

ABW Ambassador
    Too bad I can't just tell you to check "thread &(*&^%*") at Cj. If I could you would be able to see all the wonderful comments made about them! (being very sarcastic) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Try Iwon at Onresponse. They pay 1.00 and convert fairly well.

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: breeze ]

Lucky Surf Motto :
    You'll be lucky if we pay you.

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: Rik ]

boy, am I glad I found this forum! we were just accepted by luckysurf. I did a test reg and tried EVERYTHING i could think of to qualify as a lead - played teh game, registered, clicked the banners, clicked the "play" link in the email - NOTHING. I thought it was just a chicken dance lead - but now I think they're just crooked. They can take a hike if they think I'm going to send them any traffic! :eek:

Drewbert, You have a better chance of winning their lottery than making money from it.

LuckySurf is another quality CJ merchant.
    Terrible EPC and makes you wonder why CJ endorses them by keeping them around and letting them continue to screw affiliates.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Would be nice if CJ placed a STAR next to merchants there who pay more out in commissions than the 250.00 monthly minimum network fee. This obviously seems to be a hurdle for some merchants.

Mike...that's a killer idea...but how about
    making it ONE STAR for Payments to affiliates of $250 or more and TWO stars if the average affiliate payment is greater than
    $25.

Haiko - hurry up with True Track(er).

Looking at LuckySurf's 3 Month EPC, I have to wonder if CJ has any type of Merchant Fraud detection at all. They currently have a 3 Month EPC of $0.64

Viewing their trend which goes back to August 2001, their 3 Month EPC has never exceeded $1.00

Now, for a merchant like this, they should easily be able to convert 1:10 and should be able to convert at 1:5, but using their current 3 Month EPC and their high 30 cent/lead payout, they are only converting at 1:50

It looks like they are only paying for about 10% of their leads and 90% of them don't ever show up. It's been that way since August, yet CJ hasn't seemed to notice yet.

Amazing.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread