Advance Notice... Brushstrokes Fine Art Affiliate Contest starts Nov. 1
    To celebrate our recent ranking as the #1 merchant in Commission Junction’s Art Category, Brushstrokes Fine Art would like to help you celebrate #1 status as well, with our new Holiday Affiliate Contest.

We will be announcing the contest shortly, but wanted to give ABestWeb folks a a heads-up. ( I know, it's a bit of an unfair advantage, but you deserve it. )

Contest details are as follows:

The contest will run from November 1st to December 31st, 2005.

Three prizes ~~ worth a total of $2,500, will be issued in the following categories:

1. NUMBER ONE IN SALES
    The affiliate who generates the highest total $ value of transactions (based on sales net of any cancelled, declined or returned orders) will win a Brushstrokes Fine Art painting of their choice (to a maximum value of $1,000) from www.BrushstrokesDirect.com.

2. NUMBER ONE IN ORDERS
    The affiliate who generates the highest total number of transactions, no matter what the total $ value (based on sales net of any cancelled, declined or returned orders) will win a Brushstrokes Fine Art painting of their choice (to a maximum value of $1,000) from www.BrushstrokesDirect.com.

…. The reason why we split this out is because we’ve had single sales worth over $6,000, and we’ve had sales from the new gift line for $49.99. We felt it was important to reward affiliates for their efforts, in both acquiring new customers and in landing the big ticket sales….

And, finally, for those who have not yet enjoyed the success of the Brushstrokes Fine Art affiliate program:

3. THE FIRST OF MANY…
    All you need to do is make one sale with Brushstrokes Fine Art and you’ll be eligible to win a painting of your choice (to a maximum value of $500) from those available at www.BrushstrokesDirect.com. The winner will be chosen based on random selection from all affiliates who make at least one Brushstrokes Fine Art sale from November 1, 2005 to December 31, 2005.

Some important rules and other notes:

a) The Brushstrokes Fine Art Affiliate Contest period begins November 1, 2005 and ends at Midnight (PST) on December 31, 2005. Prizes will be awarded within 15 business days of contest end date. All transactions will be counted based upon the event date as posted within Commission Junction.

b) Contest is open to affiliates residing in the U.S. & Canada (excluding Quebec) only. However, if those from other countries wish to participate (for fun), I’ll figure out some way to “congratulate” you should you reach the top spot in either of the two highest sales categories.

c) Sales that violate the Brushstrokes Fine Art affiliate program terms will not be eligible for the contest.

d) Limit One (1) prize per affiliate. If a single affiliate wins in more than one category, the prize of the higher value will be awarded and an alternate winner (for the other prize) will be selected.

e) This contest is void where prohibited.

Full contest rules are available, please e-mail or PM me for details.

Good luck!!!

I look forward to announcing the winner...

Paul

Quick update... since Brushstrokes Fine Art has now launched through ShareASale, the contest is open to ShareASale affiliates as well as those through Commission Junction.

Thanks,

Paul

Well, we're now just about half-way through the competition, so I figured it was time to give an update on the current standings:

Without naming names, here are the numbers so far (as of Nov. 29):

The top 5 spots for #1 in $ sales (based on sales since November 1st) -

#1 - $15,886.00 in sales
    #2 - $10,598.70 in sales
    #3 - $3,740.00 in sales
    #4 - $2,789.00 in sales
    #5 - $1,168.20 in sales

For the #1 in VOLUME of sales, there isn't a clear winner yet... as most of the sales generated have been high $ value sales.

Plus, of course, there are several affiliates who are already eligible for the draw based on making at least ONE Brushstrokes Fine Art sale from November 1st to December 31st, 2005.

There are several tools in place to help anyone win this competition, including a datafeeds GoldenCan integration (free of 4th click) and Coupons... plus, the contest is open to affiliates on both CJ and ShareASale.

If anyone needs help in order to get "into the game" please feel free to contact me.

Good luck to everyone who is shooting for the #1 slot in any of the three categories.

Paul

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Update please on the standings?

I just added your program to my website via SAS, too late to compete with for awards 1 & 2, but hope to get into the #3 drawing category before it closes!

Product looks outstanding!

The standings are pretty much the same, except that the publisher currently in the #3 slot has been making a run at #1 & #2 in $ sales... and is now a good deal ahead on volume.

However, everyone and anyone is still eligible for draw, provided they make at least one sale before December 31st.

Hope that helps...

Paul

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Helps a lot, thanks for the update - inspired me to add a few more features today regarding product placement for your stuff on my site!

Thanks for communicating so quickly and efficiently. Love that!!!

I'm glad I could help.

Good luck!

Paul

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread