Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Jewish Samurai
    Jewish Samurai

Once upon a time a powerful Emperor of the Rising Sun advertised for a new Chief Samurai. After a year, only three applied for the job: a Japanese, a Chinese and a Jewish Samurai.

Demonstrate your skills!" commanded the Emperor. The Japanese samurai stepped forward, opened a tiny box and released a fly. He drew his samurai sword and * Swish!* the fly fell to the floor, neatly divided in two! "What a feat!" said the Emperor.

"Number Two Samurai, show me what you can do." The Chinese samurai smiled confidently, stepped forward and opened a tiny box, releasing a fly. He drew his samurai sword and * Swish! * Swish! * The fly fell to the floor neatly quartered!

"That is skill!" nodded the Emperor. "How are you going to top that, Number three Samurai?" Number Three Samurai stepped forward, opened a tiny box releasing one fly, drew his samurai sword and
    *Swoooooosh!* flourished his sword so mightily that a gust of wind blew through the room. But the fly was still buzzing around!
    In disappointment, the Emperor said, "What kind of skill is that? The fly isn't even dead."

"Dead, schmead," replied the Jewish Samurai. "Dead is easy. But a
    circumcision ... THAT takes skill!"
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

Talking funny!
    That was funny..
    See that you are from Montreal..

freind of mine from boston always said the FC's (French Canadiens) spoke backwards. He would say :"Throw the horse over the fence some hay"...

(or 'tro de orse over da fens sum ay')
    Getting There Is Half The Fun! Staying There Is Half The Battle!

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    LOL. True true, accent and all. Which reminds me I have a hiliarious joke about French Canadians...maybe I'll post that one next week ;-)
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Inverted sentences you speak? Putting the verb at the end is a German thing. Also Yiddish (which is mostly German.)

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_ShareResults
    "Dead, schmead," replied the Jewish Samurai. "Dead is easy. But a circumcision ... THAT takes skill!"
    That's what love the Jews for! Always smarter than the rest of the crowd.... YES! YES! YES! Circumcised fly!!

Thanks for a great laugh, Susan!

Geno

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread