Sales Stink!!
    I have had one sale since yesterday morning and it was a rogue. I have over 1000 PPC ads running besides my sites and for me not to see sales is very strange.

Anyone else?

15 years and counting
    Sales are normal for a saturday. Reporting delay is normal. The average amount for my sales is below normal. I don't use PPC, I'm spoiled with free traffic and each time I tried PPC with Google I was horrified by the cost. I'm far from being an expert in that field.

Internet Cowboy
    Clicking along here today. Low average sale amount, very low. But the quantity of sales are normal.

A good percentage of my sales are PPC driven and today sales have been lower than anytime in the last couple of weeks. Saturday is not usually a barn burner for me but usually it's not this bad.

ABW Ambassador
    Had a pretty good sales day today. Also looks like Shoebuy decided to turn tracking back on for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Also looks like Shoebuy decided to turn tracking back on for me.
    lol.. don't you hate it when that happens...
    i've had a pretty crappy day too..
    leads are down the drain...
    Visit me over at... [URL=http://www.socialrankings.com]Social Rankings[/URL] or [URL=http://revenuerobot.blogspot.com]Revenue Robot[/URL]

I took a look at all my merchants overall traffic (not just from my sites) and on almost every one, traffic is showing down this year over last. I think these hurricanes are doing a duzy on the begining of the xmas season.

You have about 10-20% of the country (US) who is just not able to think about starting holiday shopping (they may not do any holiday shopping) and the other 80-90% who is just too busy watching CNN to do their shopping.

Mother nature needs to knock off the natural disasters till after christmas.

Gas prices hurting too.

I could imagine some folks hedging their bets on shopping till they see what their heating bills are going to look like. It's not just payments at the pump...

To Trust... Shoebuy links
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Had a pretty good sales day today. Also looks like Shoebuy decided to turn tracking back on for me.
    Hi

This is a little off sunbject but, last night I was testing some Shoebuy redirect links that I built using CJ advanced options, and they directed to the Shoebuy home page instead of the brand I was redirecting to. I use Front Page. Any thoughts on what is wrong or went wrong? Actually I tested some that used to work that now don't just buy testing them in a browser address window. I since rebuilt the redirects not using the garb that is already in place under Advanced options and they work fine. I am lost!!

Thoughts are appreciated

ABW Ambassador
    Not sure, i just link to the home page. They've all of a sudden started converting at 1/25 for me again this month after I was having troubles with 1/400 conversions. Amazing how that happens.

Great October here,
    October first 10 days were very bad, had a few sales, I was very worried. But after 10th, something happened and I don't know what, the traffic was same but the sales were pouring in. The amount I made uptil now is 4 times greater than last month.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread