Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    isatellite.com and allsat.com
    I couldnt find any news on these programs... isatellite.com (directv) and allsat.com (dish network)
    I think they are in the Kolimbo/Kowabunga Network.

    Can anyone post their experiences with them?

    Cheers!

    Suite313

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3
    pure crap! iSatellite went bust. And AllSat bought them. So while it's still listen on Kolumbo and CJ - it's not a valid company. AllSat can only sell Dish Network.

    Also, iSatellite is crap. I had a ton of affiliates signed up under me, and they sold pretty well. I called iSatellite (which is AllSat) and asked where my commission check was and they looked it up and gave me some b*****it answer...basically "sorry charlie" crap.

    I'd love to find a reputable Directv retailer affiliate - any suggestions?

    (and not rapid - see a lot of negative things about them on a lot of sites)

  3. #3
    Newbie gsantore's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28
    TallJohn,

    We will be launching the DIRECTV side of our program momentarily.

    Contact me at your convenience to discuss the opportunity.

    Gregory Santore
    Revenue Allies Program Manager
    info AT revenueallies.com
    GDS

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3
    I use BuyMyDish now and they absolutely rock! If you ever have a question, you can call / email and they respond immediately. I will check out that Directv affiliate that you post - btw - thanks for posting it! Satellite is sooo easy to sell! To combat the cable companies / telephone companies that bundle it with other services, I've also been pushing some voip companies - like primarily Lingo - because lingo is so rediculously cheap and come with the most features...my customers (that have highspeed internet) all seem to love it also... now if only I could find a VoIP Cell Phone Company! (lol - they aren't available in the US yet, and the one's I have tried to contact don't answer their phones)

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by TallJohn
    Also, iSatellite is crap. I had a ton of affiliates signed up under me, and they sold pretty well. I called iSatellite (which is AllSat) and asked where my commission check was and they looked it up and gave me some b*****it answer...basically "sorry charlie" crap.

    I'd love to find a reputable Directv retailer affiliate - any suggestions?

    (and not rapid - see a lot of negative things about them on a lot of sites)
    Do you think other affiliates would join and file a lawsuit to recover their commissions?

  6. #6
    Newbie gsantore's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28
    our DIRECTV program is live. We will be adding Comcast shortly.

    gds
    GDS

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2006
    Location
    Petoskey MI
    Posts
    10
    Serious questions about Allsat's affiliate program...
    I've signed up a number of allsat.com sub-affiliates, some of which I know have made at least (2) sales, which is the required number that allsat says you must have to get paid.

    2 affiliates have made at least two sales (that show up as being installed and paid for) and have not been paid anything for them - the sales were made back in May and June of 2006 and now it's nearly mid-August, and still no checks.

    Furthermore, I had a customer of mine call in an order to allsat's toll-free number with my affiliate ID. When the sale didn't show up in my reports I called their affiliate support line and spoke with Jamie. She found the order and said it was tracked to the affiliate ID 1205. I did some research and found out that goes back to www.dish-network.cn (which is an internal allsat.com domain name). On 7-24-06 Jamie said she'd have the call center voice log pulled so the sale call could be reviewed to see how allsat.com got the credit, and not me (my customer said she told them three different times my affiliate code). I was told that it would be 48 hours or so and that I'd be able to hear the tape. I spoke with Ben Solberg, the owner of allsat a few days later to let him know what happened. He seemed concerned (of course) and said that he too would follow up on that recording. When I asked him if I'd get to hear the tape he assured me that would happen. Here it is now 3 weeks later. No tape recording to date.

    And finally, during all this, I ordered 5000 fliers (at a cost to me of $250) and printed my affiliate ID on all 5000 and paid $150 to have them inserted in our local daily newspaper. According to Ben himself, right now, going into fall is a great time to put out fliers. Can you believe - NOT ONE SALE OUT OF 5000 fliers (inserted into newpapers going into areas not serviced by cable)??? I find that disturbing when coupled with the fact that a legitimate sale called in by one of my customers appears to have been snaked by allsat.com - BEWARE MY FRIENDS! I'd find another DISH affiliate program even if it pays less. I'd rather have 100% of a smaller amount than to have 0% of a larger amount!

  8. #8
    Newbie gsantore's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28
    LDGUY,

    Sorry to hear about your experience as a satellite affiliate. Your best bet, if your current partner will allow it, is to utilize your own toll-free or local number on print materials.

    If you'd like to discuss other ways you can maintain a better control of the sales process and the checks/balances we have in place to track sales through our programs, feel free to contact me.

    gds
    GDS

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    [QUOTE=ldguy]I've signed up a number of allsat.com sub-affiliates, some of which I know have made at least (2) sales, which is the required number that allsat says you must have to get paid.

    2 affiliates have made at least two sales (that show up as being installed and paid for) and have not been paid anything for them - the sales were made back in May and June of 2006 and now it's nearly mid-August, and still no checks.

    I also made sales for isatellite(allsat) that I was never paid for back in March 2006...
    There's a bunch of people out there getting Directv on my dime and I never received a penny in commissions.

  10. #10
    Newbie gsantore's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28
    Boom,

    Don't know what your status is as an affiliate selling DTV right now ... but if you'd like to discuss working together, contact me at your convenience.
    GDS

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2006
    Location
    Petoskey MI
    Posts
    10
    I wanted to say that Allsat recently refunded back to me the money I paid for some flyers I decided not to put out, which was a voluntary thing to do on their part. I feel it necessary to say that it was a good gesture on their part to make things right with an issue I had with them that I felt was not handled, in my opinion, in a timely manner. Although I've chosen not to market satellite services through them, I think it's only fair to make mention of the fact that they are trying to correct a perceived wrong.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantgroup
    Boom,

    Don't know what your status is as an affiliate selling DTV right now ... but if you'd like to discuss working together, contact me at your convenience.
    How many days are allowed for chargebacks which occurr 30, 60 or 90 days?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by ldguy
    I wanted to say that Allsat recently refunded back to me the money I paid for some flyers I decided not to put out, which was a voluntary thing to do on their part. I feel it necessary to say that it was a good gesture on their part to make things right with an issue I had with them that I felt was not handled, in my opinion, in a timely manner. Although I've chosen not to market satellite services through them, I think it's only fair to make mention of the fact that they are trying to correct a perceived wrong.
    Good to read that they refunded your money for the flyers, I just wish they would pay me for the 7 customers that are enjoying DIRECTV on my hard earned dime, 4 months and they don't even discuss it.

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2006
    Location
    Petoskey MI
    Posts
    10
    RE: chargebacks...
    I don't know. But you can call Jamie in affiliate support; she was helpful to me.

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2007
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by allsat sucks
    AllSat will not pay you for your sales so stop working for them and find a legitimate Affiliate program. They canceled my account without any reason just said that I made calls to make sales. This is not true when I said you are playing just a blame game because you simply don't want to pay me for the approved and installed leads. I demanded some proof which they never talk about they did not return my emails when I asked why the account is blocked but they did reply when I emailed that I am considering to take this legally Returned with pathetic excuses like kids that your account is terminated and we will not pay you we are not liable of informing you anything regarding any matter. BULLSHIT that is what it is they just simply don't want to pay then why don't they say so. I know what I did wrong I noted that 2 of my close friends that I made sales to they placed them with their affiliate id and I did an email to them telling them to please look into the issue as those customers were referred by me and the customers told me that they clearly told and confirmed my promo code with the operator.
    Any one has any idea on how I should proceed or what I should do because they are completely not getting the point and not helpful at all when they are talking to their affiliates.
    What the hell they don't even know how to sign up a customer one of the referred customer was lost as they have totally non professional operators who will not get anything said in English Customer got the word out that the operator was from Philippines and he accepted it when customer got angry on not getting him. Customer tried to sign up 2 times and ended up frustrated and in the end abusing their operator and emailing me truly defining all sat and their way of doing business.
    I am glad he did so they deserve it. They are a Shame to them selfs and to dish Retailers.
    Allsat is a Scam Scam Scam Company. They will cut out your sales and place them in their own account and if some how luckily you know about it and ask them to correct it then you are in a big trouble. So bottom line
    They will steal your referred customers and place them in their own account Or they will terminate your account if you try to correct this.
    Scammer Liars and and no 1 fraud company.

    That is not even close to the truth why your account was terminated.

    I explained in full detail why your account was terminated, both on the phone as well as email.

  16. #16
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    while i have long-term unresolved problems with the allsat/isatellite folks, i think registering the name "allsat sucks" at ABW and bombing them here is obviously an attack only - attacks are fine with me when they aim towards an outcome, but this seems to constitute unproductive or irresponsible posting. i'm reporting your posts to our mods and asking them to ban you. i don't mind flaming, but you're not a member of our community with a name like that - you aren't even seeking resolution with your flaming, just flaming for flaming sake.

    our moderators may choose to leave your stuff, but i'd recommend to others that your posts here are completely worthless based on your ABW handle chosen.

  17. #17
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    West Coast USA
    Posts
    3,043
    hotmail person can register with a new name if he/she so chooses.

  18. #18
    ABW Founder Haiko de Poel, Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,609
    Donuts,

    Per precedents set by WIPO, the use of the word "SUCKS" or SUCKS.com attached to a company name has become a standard formula for people on the internet or sites protesting the business practices of a company.

    Edited to Add: That said, the posts in question were already removed and I'm ok with that. I will, however, leave my post solely as a point of information.
    Continued Success,

    Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

  19. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2007
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    while i have long-term unresolved problems with the allsat/isatellite folks, i think registering the name "allsat sucks" at ABW and bombing them here is obviously an attack only - attacks are fine with me when they aim towards an outcome, but this seems to constitute unproductive or irresponsible posting. i'm reporting your posts to our mods and asking them to ban you. i don't mind flaming, but you're not a member of our community with a name like that - you aren't even seeking resolution with your flaming, just flaming for flaming sake.

    our moderators may choose to leave your stuff, but i'd recommend to others that your posts here are completely worthless based on your ABW handle chosen.

    Donuts,

    I do not have enough posts to use the PM to contact you.

    But if you can give me a call at: 800-597-2140 X2008, I would like the chance to resolve your problems.

  20. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2006
    Posts
    4
    1

  21. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Hi, All SAT Affiliates , Levi and DL Peper, You are right now they will delete your post from here. Try to Sumbit it on other forum there are thousands of Forums . All SAT is a Scam . Totally Scam. Dl and Levi become out of their mind. So Called Affiliate Director Have no sense. Levi and DL didn't pay for any affiliation they took the Sale on their behalf. I have complete proof. Interested can get me from faisalfarooq75@gmail.com
    First Reason!! they said the account is terminated becouse you are sigup under a affiliate who is doing so.
    Secondly Reason!!they change the reason that it is terminated due to Fradulent Sales. and the Account doesn't have a SALE lol lol . .
    Third Reason!! they stated that i commited to one client that i do phone to him and tell him the wrong prices. Note that there is no a single sale in the portal.
    Fourth Reason!!! they stated that They catch my voice as pretend to be a customer. I challenge david that i not even talk to him in whole life. if you are right call the expert you have so called recording.

    Tell me one of the above good reason that affiliate got terminated and have so much reason and infact he has nothing.

    I know this posting will be deleted but now we are many to post that in every corner of internet.

  22. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Kindly if the person is right and have proof . Please Support him Donouts . I know but a post means that we should share the problem which we facing and share with the others.

  23. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Those two person are catching the affiliates sales. and don,t pay them. Levi and DL i check the ali attachment that have 29 sales on which 22 are activated.
    If All SAT have Some SAHME then All the Sales should be cancelled or paid which he is demanding. but they don't pay him...... Is that is right......
    Does any body know where we can contact the owner of All SAT Ben solberg so we should convey our message that these two are doing so

  24. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Information that I wanted to Share
    I was an affiliate with All Sat worked hard to get sales when the time of payment came near they terminated me stating a reason that was totally based on Lie. My links were not working sent many emails to their affiliate support but did not get any answer. At last I called them at their call back number and Levi and DL pepper Talked with me and said to ask person named Farooq why I am terminated. I was shocked and asked them who is this farooq and why I have to ask him when you are dealing affiliate concerns. They did not give any straight forward answers I tried to find a way through but to no affect. All I got was no matter what you say or do your account is terminated and you will not be paid anything for all the approved leads you have in your account. I had to accept it and end the call as it was not going anywhere. Then I sent an email to them again requesting I am really not getting anything they are referring to. They emailed be back and told me that my account was canceled because of making calls. At least some answer at last ok I said that what if I have not done it any way I can make it clear to you. Answer was no what ever you do decision has been made and enforced no one will look into this matter again and there will be no further action about this matter. Clear cut to say no matter what you do you are helpless. Ok accepted but I will not rest this easy I started emailing some of the affiliates telling them this situation. I got an email from an Affiliate named Faisal Farooq that he is an affiliate as well and is now terminated. I asked him if he can provide more details he forwarded me emails in which DL pepper replied and told him that his account was terminated due to making outbound calls and calling in as customer. The Funniest part of this is the fact that Faisal Farooq never made a single sale and did not have a single sale in his affiliate account. Funny Isn't it. As I see this situation some one by the name of Farooq did not seem to please them and possibly might have issues with them and these people Took a step searched all affiliates with name Farooq in it and Terminated their accounts***** With a reason that all were making telemarketing calls.
    Now what ever I do I will not be paid for the leads that are active and these people got paid for.
    I can provide the email conversation if anyone needs it. To me its a simple and clear cut issue that these people instead of doing any work just go and take a step to search and terminate and give all same reason. Their act was blown out when they terminated an affiliate with no sale and telling him that he submitted the leads being a customer IN FACT that affiliate didn't had any sale. Hence proved what I said **Search Terminate ** without any reason because they simply don't want to pay an affiliate.
    One thing that I noted was that I gave them an email to see 2 customers referred by me who actually signed up and were not showing in my reports. Luckily I was in contact with them and they emailed me thanking me for the better option that I told them about. I asked to look into these clients All Sat affiliate team corrected this and emailed me. Really good but after 3 to 4 days they terminated me in this way and said we will not pay you
    As far as I see these people snatch others sales and put them in their own account and if some one by chance knows about it and ask them to possibly correct it they are not paid. I will suggest take low commissions than taking No Commissions. Better find a trustworthy affiliate network.
    What hearts me is that these people are getting almost all of their business from affiliates and still they treat them this way.
    I cannot do anything as according to these people bottom line is they will not pay and they will not talk about it any further. What I can do at least is to inform others what is happening and what they are doing and in what manner they are doing things instead of research they simple do a Search Terminate.
    I will keep on sharing information will other affiliates letting them know to be aware of these people and be careful. Better be safe than sorry.

  25. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Is Allsat Unscrupulous???
    By ldguy in forum Other Affiliate Networks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 7th, 2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •