Unhappy Zappos Sales?
    Is it just me or have they dried up for others. I was kicking but with them prior to the 19th. It's been pretty slow since...

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

It's been a little fishy.... errrr... I mean... slow. I think Trust said that Shoebuy is starting to convert again so maybe it's time to give them another try.

ABW Ambassador
    Had a few today, been doing good for me.

Great here too.

Very very slow sales for all the shoe merchants.

"Very very slow sales for all the shoe merchants"

The shoe merchants aren't seeing things from that angle.

Trust and Felix... All your sales be mine!! or some such mantra... that is supposed to bring on the coincidences.. Tried a rain dance and that didn't seem appropriate ... didn't seem to work either... uhhhhh... coincidence me baby!! Well, I guess I will just have to come up with my own mantra for drawing sales to my little corner of the world. Let's try.. "Hello!.. turn on the sales machine.... we miss it!"

OK, I'll let you know if this works.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I don't sell shoes but could it be a seasonal thing? Like "back to school" would generate a wave of kid's sho sales and also general shoe sales due to a season change. Now that winter is approaching, people will probly start buying boots and new shoes for winter. Uncle Scoot would know shoe buying habits from his retail experience.

Good luck you guys. Hope things pick up!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Something isn't right somewhere. Last weeks sales where enough to make me sing and dance to the point that my neighbor's dog started barking every morning when I checked my stats. This week, a mere trickle. Not even half of last weeks with the same, if not more, traffic. This is getting sooooooo old. No wonder there's talk of quiting AM around this board.

I think the present AM model is abysmally flawed (from the affiliate's stand point). We have to rely on CJ, or whichever network, and the Merchant to play fair. We have no real way of knowing if they are or not. Honestly I came into this thing over a year ago with so much optimism and faith. Now I have almost none of either.

Internet Cowboy
    I see very little fluctuation in apparel sales in general. There will be the occasional sucky day and there will be the occasional great day. For the past year my numbers in apparel sales are pretty consistent.

There does seem to be a monthly dip with my CJ apparel merchants around the 18th to 20th. I attribute this to CJ not being able to track, report and process payments at the same time. It seems they can do one, maybe two of these thngs simultaneoulsly, but not all three, even after their hardware upgrade. If CJ ever decides to spend the money necessary to be able to perform their monthly functions, they too will realize an increase in revenue during this period, but this does not seem to be very high on their list.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWebDiva
    Something isn't right somewhere. Last weeks sales where enough to make me sing and dance to the point that my neighbor's dog started barking every morning when I checked my stats. This week, a mere trickle. Not even half of last weeks with the same, if not more, traffic. This is getting sooooooo old. No wonder there's talk of quiting AM around this board.

I think the present AM model is abysmally flawed (from the affiliate's stand point). We have to rely on CJ, or whichever network, and the Merchant to play fair. We have no real way of knowing if they are or not. Honestly I came into this thing over a year ago with so much optimism and faith. Now I have almost none of either.
    Agreed 100% WebDiva.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

My Zappos sales are way off too. Especially today(1).

I need a new pair of shoes. I'll test it right now, and let you know my findings.

The sale did come through - no delays or anything. Maybe it's just a bad week for shoe sales?

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe just hit a bad run. I've had some good shoes sales lately. Zappos is the only shoe merchant that has been steady for me, they've been great lately. Even had a Shoes.com sale come thru for me which is pretty rare for me. Shoebuy for me is very Jeckyll and Hyde. 1/25 one month, then a suspect month of 1/400 then they started to convert again, and now another bad run.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWebDiva

answer to this common whine... www.ecomcity.com/safehaven-network.htm
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    SafeHaven Network = Parasitic, Fantasy Island Network

http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread