Todd - what's wrong with Payment Status
    Todd,

Can you please fix this problem.

Although payment was deducted from our balance, we don't know if the payment for October was sent or not because it still shows September as our last payment.

Is there another way to see if payment was already sent?

Thank you.

Run a transactions report. The payment shows up there.

hmmm, a4all - I think mdaisy sees the deduction, but the question is regarding the 'payment sent' date in the payment status box.

I doubt that status box is linked directly to the mailing machine, it's more likely updated in a batch. I am still waiting for the 'date sent' to update too.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughTurkey
    hmmm, a4all - I think mdaisy sees the deduction, but the question is regarding the 'payment sent' date in the payment status box.

I doubt that status box is linked directly to the mailing machine, it's more likely updated in a batch. I am still waiting for the 'date sent' to update too.
    I see my balance dropped by the exact amount that I should be paid this payment cycle. I can also see publisher payments (xxxx.xx) in the reports tab.

What I don't know and see is when was my payment sent if ever it was already sent because I haven't received any payment yet.

Toughturkey, you are also waiting for date sent in the status, but did you received your payment already?

Thank you.

I logged in this morning after I saw this post, but I just looked at my stats and forgot to check the Payment Status. I had seen mine in the transaction reports and in my bank (thanks to direct deposit), so I hadn't looked in the Payment Status recently. I just checked now, and it still shows 20-Sep as the last payment there, which is obviously not correct.

Until they fix it, you should be able to see it in your Transaction Reports.

1) Click Run Reports
    2) Under Current Balance, you should see the most recent payment on the "Publisher Payments" row.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    Saw your post and I did the same. Their direct deposit was in my bank account the 24th (October). In my payment status I still have Last Payment Sent on 20-Sep-2005, too and Oct 20th for my Publisher Payment in Transaction Reports Transaction Detail. If I remember it, my payment was not sent on the 20th.

By the way, I saw a deposit in my bank account and I've no idea from where it's coming. "Audio Account". It's not much $640. I don't remember to have a direct deposit with a merchant in audio. I'm not going to worry for a deposit but I don't like it.

"hmmm, a4all - I think mdaisy sees the deduction, but the question is regarding the 'payment sent' date in the payment status box."

Mdaisy wanted to know whether the payment was sent, and I clarified on how it could be ascertained.

I seen it was processed on the 21st is that when they were mailed?
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread